Sign in to follow this  
YankeeCanary

We Are In The Bottom Three!

Houston, I did not hear that. I used all my concentration watching the Norwich players "off the ball" when we were going forward in possession. More often than not too many Norwich players were standing still or had very little movement. It''s not that we don''t get possession, the problem appears to me that we are like a car on the road that is past it''s sell by date. It still goes forward but there is no thrust to the engine. Let''s hope for better next time but.....it''s beginning to look like we are hoping rather than expecting.

Where we deserve to be , three teams worse than Norwich ? i get stuck after Palace . Stay as we are we will go down , players bickering , fan unrest , afraid its all falling apart after the big spending summer.

Unfortunately, on paper we have the makings of a half decent Premier League squad. On the field, we are most certainly one of the worst at the moment. And that is all part of the reason why people are upset, because we are clearly capable of something more.