Sign in to follow this  
deliabemine

IS CANNARY FAIRY A T//T OR WOT

COULD I GET SOME RESPONSE FROM YOU THE FANS ABOUT CANNARY FAIRY. DO YOU THINK HE IS A LOYAL AND COLOURFULL CHARACTER???? WHO,S PRESENCE ADDS FUN AND HUMOUR TO MATCHDAYS !!!!!!! OR DO YOU THINK HE,S JUST A TWAT ????

bit of both, and mad.

But hes still a city supporter, bit over rated and at risk of hypothermia

Bit of a tit, slightly sinister(my son thinks he''s hilarious hmmmmm), but an loyal city fan nevertheless.

How long has he been going in his present attire?

step up captain canary with his drum

plenty of bravado and noise for the great day

dar der der der der der der  der city

why are we having a go at the canary fairy, and no he is not tit or twat what is the hell wrong  with you lot stop moanimg and complaining about  players and fans next we now we will be moaning the grass is to green.

I thought it was only the geordies who thought some half naked overweight herbert was even slightly amusing, obviously not.

Our very own semi dressed, winged transvestite is beginning to get a bit stale now.

Perhaps the self styled ''King of Latvia'' would care to invent some new form of hysterically amusing canary based figure of fun?

I''m in the ''T*T'' faction on this matter, but that''s possibly because I''ve got a seat next to ''Delia be mine'' in the snakepit!

Let''s stop getting arsey with each other & just enjoy the weekend, after all Baby Shim has been on Sky''s Soccer AM representing our beloved club with great style, the binners didn''t get a win at Upton Park, and we''re going to stay up.

So, always look on the bright side of life!!! 

too true latvia.

Captain canary has too many feathers

[quote]why are we having a go at the canary fairy, and no he is not tit or twat what is the hell wrong with you lot stop moanimg and complaining about players and fans next we now we will be moaning the gr...[/quote]

I agree. I mean he gives us a laugh, goes out in all weathers wearing a tu-tu, and looks like a total twat all for his team! Give the guy a break he rocks!!! Keep it up canary fairy!

Well said King of Latvia,I would rather see Canary Fairy than listen to "Captain Canary" banging on about his drums any day.I think he shows a lot of compassion for the club.

Have you spoken with the guy? He is a pleasant if somewhat eccentric bloke. He CARES about the club and doesn''t care about his "image". In gods name what is wrong with you people who moan about him? Have you forgotten what it is like to have a bit of fun?  He hurts no one and IMO brightens the day.

Sorry i started this just meant as abit of fun!!!!! But i am a bit confused because i thought we only had the one cannary fairy, but today i counted 11/ 14 if you count the subs Relagation i can take Humiliation is a bitter pill to swallow.