Sign in to follow this  
ClaretCharles

Your support is fcking ***

Ive been to nearly every premier league ground and travelling away for 10 years and I have to say you have some of the worst supporters at home bar stoke!! Do you lot have voices??? Come on sing up a bit for your team...you were outmatched by everything villa today. Step it up as I like you as a club.

You were very quiet yourselves for a team winning 1-0 away. Worst away support i''ve seen for a while. 
See? We can all say stuff. Grow up.

[quote user="ClaretCharles"]Ive been to nearly every premier league ground and travelling away for 10 years and I have to say you have some of the worst supporters at home bar stoke!! Do you lot have voices??? Come on sing up a bit for your team...you were outmatched by everything villa today. Step it up as I like you as a club.[/quote]Have you ever been to Villa Park? Aha.

Obviously you didn''t go to Villa Park during the McLeish days then? Because I did and it was half empty and like a library.
It''s OK for you mate, you have Paul Lambert and play some great football.
But please do remember what it was like for you under McLeish, then you will understand. 

Couldn''t agree more old chap! Gets more like a library with every passing season. Of course, the "real fans" in the Barclay (so passionate, they stand up!) continue to delude themselves that their creating a wall of sound which will lift the team. Of course, they''re doing nothing of the sort.

Can you hear the Barclay sing?

... [tumbleweed rolls]

The crowd failed to engage today - it''s called ''non-verbal communication''....and our Chief Exec would certainly recognise this.  Chris Hughton should be rather uncomfortable this evening...

[quote user="Reverend Timothy Smallpiece"]Worst away support? The comprehensively outsung our support all game. They backed their team. We were an embarrassment.[/quote]*You''re an embarrassment.

[quote user="Reverend Timothy Smallpiece"]Worst away support? The comprehensively outsung our support all game. They backed their team. We were an embarrassment.[/quote]i couldn''t hear them and i was 100 yards away where abouts were you ?

The atmosphere today just completely went after they scored. No encouragement, no trying to to inspire the players and just a palpable sense of frustration in the second half. When things are going well there is a great atmosphere at Carrow Road, but today most of those season ticket holders might as well have watched on the TV for all the good they were doing. The manager and the players have the most say in our results, but lets do all WE can to help our team through this. A poisonous atmosphere around the club could really cost us at the moment. At least for that ninety minutes lets all unite and get behind the club we love come what may.

As for Villa, they were lucky to win - we''re still nowhere near firing on all cylinders and we still should have won today.