Sign in to follow this  
pete

What does Elmander bring to the party?

Totally ineffective against Spurs and did bugger all against Villa how does he make the team?

time i got off the fence . i think Elmander should be played as a no9 with hooper feeding off him . hoots days are numbered if he cant start to sort things out . respects otbc

It just hasn''t worked at all with RVW and Elmander. And it has never looked likely to.

I did ask the same question to the people sitting next to me at Carrow Road. I''m not sure he fits into the system we are playing, but he doesn''t score many goals and isn''t really a creative player, so all I think he brings to the team at the moment is that he can hold the ball up and is strong.

Hoolahan deserves a chance and obviously Hooper, other than that we are clutching at straws. Howson is another who might be able to play that role.

We really miss a bit of creativity in midfield as we tend to be so predictable and very often our build up is too slow.

So did I Mr B - why or why no Hooper and Pilkington from the start? The scary thing is I predicted the exact starting line up when I would have had Olsson, Whittaker, Tettey, Hooper and Pilkington ( for Snoddy) all starting.