Sign in to follow this  
QwertyMick

Fellow so called supporters........

Some of it today was not bad but the players do need to stop making silly mistakes and get the simple stuff right. They also need more time to gell and get to understand how to get the best out of their team mates. This takes time at all levels of team sport and this is where my Fellow supporters are failing as fans.

Sat on the halfway line today and could not believe the negativity and moron comments almost from the off from some of those around me. I go to support my team for 90 minutes of every game and not just while they are playing well!!!!

The negativity of the fans does and will effect the performance of the players. Get behind the team and manager for the next few games so that they can push on. I have know doubt we will still be PL next year and Hoots will become a very successfull manager here at NCFC..

[quote user="QwertyMick"]Some of it today was not bad but the players do need to stop making silly mistakes and get the simple stuff right. They also need more time to gell and get to understand how to get the best out of their team mates. This takes time at all levels of team sport and this is where my Fellow supporters are failing as fans. Sat on the halfway line today and could not believe the negativity and moron comments almost from the off from some of those around me. I go to support my team for 90 minutes of every game and not just while they are playing well!!!! The negativity of the fans does and will effect the performance of the players. Get behind the team and manager for the next few games so that they can push on. I have know doubt we will still be PL next year and Hoots will become a very successfull manager here at NCFC..[/quote]

Hi Mr Trollope, I do hope that you make more efforts at training this week. Your coaching is far too negative.

You are correct, we will still be PL next year, Next season however!

Gel?

That''s called pre-season.

Hit the ground running like Hull who, like us, need 10 wins and 10 draws in 38 games.

We now need 9 and 9 from 33 we had better gel quick.

I heard Hughton say ''we'' were trying to play differently this season. That implies he knows his best team. I don''t think he knows either his best 11 or best formation.

Oh! And out of those 33 certain people will tell you we should expect nothing from certain opponents. This means we take and deny points against the likes of Hull and Villa. We didn''t do that last year (against the bottom sides) we took them off top sides and we had better do so again.

Don''t know about his best team - not convinced he knows his botty from his elbow.

[quote user="QwertyMick"]Some of it today was not bad but the players do need to stop making silly mistakes and get the simple stuff right. They also need more time to gell and get to understand how to get the best out of their team mates. This takes time at all levels of team sport and this is where my Fellow supporters are failing as fans. Sat on the halfway line today and could not believe the negativity and moron comments almost from the off from some of those around me. I go to support my team for 90 minutes of every game and not just while they are playing well!!!! The negativity of the fans does and will effect the performance of the players. Get behind the team and manager for the next few games so that they can push on. I have know doubt we will still be PL next year and Hoots will become a very successfull manager here at NCFC..[/quote]

Evening Delia.

[quote user="First Wizard"]

Evening mr misery. And it''s Mick..............OTBC

Evening Delia.

[/quote]