Sign in to follow this  
Alby :)

Sack Hughton

This us nothing personal against Chris Hughton, just don''t feel he''s the right man to lead Norwich City forward.

Twitter users can join the protest - @sackhughton

[quote user="alartz"]They should already know they''ve made a mistake with that useless manager.

Plan B ASAP please!!!![/quote]Musician, actor, director.... Manager? [:)][8] ''Cos I always stay too long, waiting for something to go wrong...(Hughton) [8]

"TIL 1010"You honestly think a Twatter and Pink Un messageboard campaign will do that do you?

Didn''t a Facebook campaign get us Gunn?

There was a major campaign to oust Worthington, which even included a dedicated website and car stickers!

If you want change you have to start somewhere.

I''m not a fan of the manager, but I can''t be the only one who thinks whether he goes or not will make no difference?So

say they do get rid of him, what next? they get a new manager, and say

he loses his next few games on the trot since tough fixtures are coming

up
Sep 29

13:30 BST

Stoke City

v 

Norwich CityBritannia Stadium

Premier League

Oct 6

13:30 BST

Norwich City

v 

ChelseaCarrow Road

Premier League

Oct 19

15:00 BST

Arsenal

v 

Norwich CityEmirates Stadium

Premier League

Oct 26

15:00 BST

Norwich City

v 

Cardiff CityCarrow Road

Premier League

Nov 2

15:00 GMT

Manchester City

v 

Norwich CityEtihad Stadium

Premier League

how long until the new manager then

becomes out of favour with the fans? I''m not trying to be negative, I

just think the fans expectations are extremely high, every time we lose

it''s ''HUGHTON OUT'' then when we win, everyone is quiet.  I can''t imagine

26,000+ stadium full of quiet fans does the players confidence much

good, and the negativity in the crowd must project to the players on the

pitch.We''ve spent big, but as have other teams, those that

didn''t still have great squads, Norwich still need a central defender,

and Hughton knows this, he tried to get Alderweireld after all!  And

unless I''m mistaken, Norwich are not run by a super rich chairman, so

progression won''t happen over night.It''s could be a tough season, so get over the manager issues and get behind the team

[quote user="alartz"]They should already know they''ve made a mistake with that useless manager.

Plan B ASAP please!!!![/quote]

I love how now it is "they" in error. Ie the entire board. Before Lambert went, when it was theoretical, and when he did, you could not move on this message-board for posters saying they had "absolute faith" or "total belief" that McNally - and only McNally - would bring in the right replacement.I haven''t trawled through every post, but I haven''t seen one from a Hughton-Outer blaming McNally alone. I haven''t  seen any criticism of the man whose sole decision it supposedly was to choose Lambert''s successor. Suddenly it is the fault of the board collectively. Strange, that. Or perhaps not.

I think you may be looking for a sinister theme which I suspect does not have traction with the majority of posters on here.

Listening to Talksport this morning they were asking their bookmaker contributor who were the favourites to be the next premiership manager to go. The answer was Di Canio then Pardew then Joel. Hughton didn''t figure anywhere in the names discussed besides these three. seems people placing bets have more faith in our manager than many City fans do.

[quote user="Wolf"]I think you may be looking for a sinister theme which I suspect does not have traction with the majority of posters on here.[/quote]

Not sure I understand your post. What is happening now also happened towards the end of last season. When posters (I am not going to name names, but one has also posted today, calling again for Hughton to be sacked) who had expressed this religious faith that McNally would make the right choice over Lambert''s successor then demanded Hughton be sacked forthwith. And did so without seeminging to understand - or acknowledge - the contradiction.I am not making an anti-McNally point at all. It is this blind faith in McNally I am attacking, and the habit of giving him the sole credit for good decisions but deciding any errors are the fault of the board collectively.

I don''t think it''s a case of ''Hughton Out'' every time we lose.....I think it''s been a pattern of deperately poor performances over most of 2013. It seems indisputable that we have a better bunch of players on paper, but they simply don''t look motivated, not convinced with what they''re trying to do. If we lose trying to play the right way there is at least some form of saving grace. But, losing so often having played so limply cannot go on.