Sign in to follow this  
Canaries north

Watford next

So after another bad day at the office it''s Watford away next. I have a hunch it will be a full strength team as Houghton must get something out of this. A championship team who I am not sure but could be the highest goal scorers in the leagues at the moment on the back of a 5 1 away win. Is this a game we can''t afford to lose or is it a reserve team outing. Will Houghton even be in charge come Tuesday ?

My prediction.

Full strength team. 1 0 to us

Reserve team. 3 0 to them.

And also a post match interview stating that "They are a good side. We have no decent players so we expect to come here and lose."

I hope we get to see a strong team on Tuesday, goodness knows we need the practice! If we keep progressing in the cup maybe some confidence will seep into our league form as shown with the Southampton game. Hopefully as we come up against better opposition than Bury they can still put in a performance and get a victory and carry that through.

If players like Olsson and Hooper play well on Tues, do you think they''ll get a start against Stoke? Garrido was nowhere for the Villa goal today, but he did put in a peach of a ball for Hooper''s chance! Seems like the out of form players still get picked even though we have the most strength in depth we''ve ever had!

we will see a strong team, if the last round was anything to go by.

here''s my prediction

Ruddy

whitts ayala benno olsson

BJ Tettey

Snodds Elmander Redmond

RVW

martin had a good game today IMO, so I think he has earned a rest and will play stoke.

Olsson will have this opportunity to state whether or not he should start in the prem.

BJ has been a slow starter this season, and tettey hasn''t had much of an opportunity.

snodds will play this and so will redmond, with one of the two being dropped for pilks v stoke.

elmander and RVW... they both need to kick it into gear. a few goals for either or both will do wonders for them. IMO I want Hoolahan and hooper to start v stoke.

I have a friend who works for the company that sponsors Watford, and myself and a friend have the full package including seats in the directors box. Having watched the game at Spurs,and todays debacle, I am tempted to get steaming drunk and tear into McNally. If anyone has a question, I am more than willing to deliver it.

[quote user="Herman "]You were right first time HC.[/quote]

Oi Herman, that''s my home town you''re dissing!

[quote user="dj11"]I have a friend who works for the company that sponsors Watford, and myself and a friend have the full package including seats in the directors box. Having watched the game at Spurs,and todays debacle, I am tempted to get steaming drunk and tear into McNally. If anyone has a question, I am more than willing to deliver it.[/quote]I do, what''s the difference between Stevie Wonder and McNally? Stevie seen this coming.

[quote user="dj11"]I have a friend who works for the company that sponsors Watford, and myself and a friend have the full package including seats in the directors box. Having watched the game at Spurs,and todays debacle, I am tempted to get steaming drunk and tear into McNally. If anyone has a question, I am more than willing to deliver it.[/quote]

Ask him if Lambert walked, or was he ''pushed'' ?and would he be prepared to go on the record with his reply ?

"Mr Angry""Herman "You were right first time HC.

Oi Herman, that''s my home town you''re dissing!

Haha, nothing personal. I always have a nightmare getting in or out of Watford. And they have an annoying habit of beating us.

Actually it''s a real dump, I still work there and walking down the High Street is like stepping in to a scene from a zombie movie!

[quote user="Mr Angry"][quote user="Herman "]You were right first time HC.[/quote]

Oi Herman, that''s my home town you''re dissing![/quote]Well, at least we know the meaning behind your username! [:D]

Team BunnWhittakerBennettTurnerFoxTettyPilkingtonHoolahanBecchioHooperAll need to prove themselves/ get fitter/confidence. and if they play it right they could even win ! 

I''d play RvW, if he gets a goal or 2 it might shut up some people who think he''s been an expensive flop (after only 5 games).

In all honesty, I cannot see us coming away from this fixture with a result. Regardless of the team we field.

Watford, on form, are a better team than us right now.

[quote user="swindoncanary"]Team BunnWhittakerBennettTurnerFoxTettyPilkingtonHoolahanBecchioHooperAll need to prove themselves/ get fitter/confidence. and if they play it right they could even win !  [/quote]

We''d probably fare better with 11 players

I would go

Bunn

Whittaker Ayala Bennett Olsson

Pilkington Fox Tettey Redmond

Hoolahan

Hooper

I know we wont tho, because Ayala & Fox wont feature. Give Pilks, Redmond & Hooper 45-60 mins then bring them off.

Because this is how i would go against Stoke.

Ruddy

Martin Bennett Turner Olsson

Pilkington Fer Johnson Redmond

Hooper

RVW