Sign in to follow this  
Canary4Ever

blatent ignorance of Norwich City by pundits

I recently e-mailed Sky Sport`s Chris Kamara about him totally ignoring Norwich`s chances of promotion this season. I explained to him that he had stated that whoever signed Huckerby would go up . But he stated only West Brom ,West Ham etc as usual and didn`t mention Norwich who were then 7 points clear at the top. I wrote that this inability to recognise Norwich as a force harks back to the early 90`s with Alan Hansen saying that we never had a chance of anything. What is the problem with these football pundits? oh and I never got a reply from Skysports -which sums it up really

same here mate..it took 4 tries the bloody e-mail kept getting bounced back, finally I know one got through.....asking much along your lines except I asked how many times had he seen us play..live.....and as yet my inbox gathers dust......bloody typical...

After they all watch us beat Sunderland, WBA, Wigan and Reading live on sky sports, then they''ll be saying how good we are and that we''re going to go up! How come even though the Norwich v Ipswich derbies are always on sundays, they are never on TV?