Sign in to follow this  
barclay_boy111

Chanting his name

Looking over this board today and it seams that the majority has now come to the same conclusion that Hughton had got to go.

Only thing that annoys me is that surly people have been having doubts about him for at least the last 3 games and a lot of people came on here to voice thier doubts and yet half the barcly started chanting Hughtons yellow army just befor villa scored.

Some people are so 2 faced it makes my insides boil. I will sing every chant other than hughtons yellow army as I want him out so their for I''m sticking to my guns if you feel the same way I suggest u do the same

[quote user="barclay_boy111"]Looking over this board today and it seams that the majority has now come to the same conclusion that Hughton had got to go.

Only thing that annoys me is that surly people have been having doubts about him for at least the last 3 games and a lot of people came on here to voice thier doubts and yet half the barcly started chanting Hughtons yellow army just befor villa scored.

Some people are so 2 faced it makes my insides boil. I will sing every chant other than hughtons yellow army as I want him out so their for I''m sticking to my guns if you feel the same way I suggest u do the same[/quote]Or maybe this thread represents a minority of the Norwich fanbaseYou think people who post here regularly.The regular names. There must only be about 100?

I compleatly agree as I said I will sing every chant at the top of my voice with pride but not his name and just annoys me when people complain and do the opposite, I know it may seems petty.

Oh and I will always support the team but doesn''t mean I have to support the manager

What? You are only guessing that the people that shout that chant, come on here and ask for him to go. You are just speculating.

Get some hard facts before you flower up your story

[quote user="ReadingCanary"][quote user="barclay_boy111"]Looking over this board today and it seams that the majority has now come to the same conclusion that Hughton had got to go.

Some people are so 2 faced it makes my insides boil. I will sing every chant other than hughtons yellow army as I want him out so their for I''m sticking to my guns if you feel the same way I suggest u do the same[/quote]Or maybe this thread represents a minority of the Norwich fanbaseYou think people who post here regularly.The regular names. There must only be about 100?[/quote]

Completely agree. You really do have to wonder how representative the voices on this board are of Norwich fans. Its like polls or votes or comments after articles. Most people only post or express an opinion if their views are strong and at one end of the spectrum. Chances are all we see on here are the two ends of the spectrum, and those in the middle tend not to express their opinion. After a loss, the posts are always going to be biased towards the negative. If we had won yesterday, those who want Hughton out would probably be very quiet and all of his supporters very vocal and not the other way around. Through all of the Delia hate stuff on this board a few years ago, I really did wonder if the average fan felt at all like that about Delia, so powerful was the vitriol on here

Maybe the people chanting "Chris Hughton''s green & yellow army" aren''t the same ones who want him to quit.Or maybe they thought getting behind the team during a home game would be a good thing to do.  I mean, this is Norfolk and there are a lot of oddballs out there.

[quote user="barclay_boy111"]I will sing every chant...[/quote].....and chant every song! [*-)]Perhaps you''re just confused. [8-)]