Sign in to follow this  
QwertyMick

Doomed if we sack him....

Get a grip. This board is a joke and always has been. Those that call for him to be sacked are idiots.

The side is in transition and there are signs of it coming together, albeit slowly. Do you really think we can bring in the number of players we have and hit the ground running? It takes time FFS.

By the time we have player 10 league games things will start to click and play patterns will emerge. Have a little faith and grow some!

Only a small minority are represented on hear and most have extreme views! If you think that what is posted here has any effect outside of the small amount of posters that use it you are sad and deluded.

Are next 5 games, stoke, chelsea, arsenal, cardiff, man city. That puts us on 10 games. How many points will we be on. 7 or 8. After 10 games thats not good enough.

[quote user="QwertyMick"]Get a grip. This board is a joke and always has been. Those that call for him to be sacked are idiots. The side is in transition and there are signs of it coming together, albeit slowly. Do you really think we can bring in the number of players we have and hit the ground running? It takes time FFS. By the time we have player 10 league games things will start to click and play patterns will emerge. Have a little faith and grow some! Only a small minority are represented on hear and most have extreme views! If you think that what is posted here has any effect outside of the small amount of posters that use it you are sad and deluded.[/quote]

As are you Delia.

What a ridiculous post, of cause we are not doomed if we sack him, as if Hughton is the only manager out there, Nonsense. He is getting under par perfomances out of a group that should be better. There are plenty of managers who we could get with plenty of the season left.

The way we are playing is restricting players like Snoddy. Ruddy looked so p**sed off when game finished, carry on for much longer and he wont wanna be here. I think the players look like they are losing belief in the manager.

[quote user="barclay_boy111"]qwerty I suggest u take your yellow and green Hughton tinted glasses off and get a grip your self mate[/quote]I think the OP has been gripping himself too much hence the post.

[quote user="can u sit down please"]Ill come back after 10 games and bump this when we click[/quote]

There''s little point Danny. Threads from either extreme are being started by posters who are here to provoke or have other accounts who they wouldn''t want to be associated with such nonsense.

We may not agree on everything (except the 10 game club) but whatever happens I''ll still be nutty and you''ll still be standing[;)]

[quote user="can u sit down please"]Ill come back after 10 games and bump this when we click[/quote]Indeed... it won''t happen. How many seasons does Hughton need before we click. He is taking us down so must go !!!

I wouldnt say we would be doomed. it all depends on whether we would be able to bring in a quality replacement. Many might have thought Swansea would be doomed after Rodgers left, but they were able to bring in someone of Laudrups qulaity and the club has started to blossom. We have some quality players, a positive board and few financial problems these days. Im guessing plenty of managers would be interested. It would be a risk no doubt. I ask a simple question - working with the supposition that Hughton is definitely going to be sacked by January (just work with this hypothetical supposition for the sake of debate), is it not better that a new manager comes in early, so that by the time the January transfer window opens, he has had time to become familiar with and assess his squad, so that transfers in that window are more effective. Waiting til xmas and sacking him then would make the new managers transfer decisions a rush-job. If the board has decided things need to change, better sooner than later

[quote user="QwertyMick"]Get a grip. This board is a joke and always has been. Those that call for him to be sacked are idiots.

The side is in transition and there are signs of it coming together, albeit slowly. Do you really think we can bring in the number of players we have and hit the ground running? It takes time FFS.

By the time we have player 10 league games things will start to click and play patterns will emerge. Have a little faith and grow some!

Only a small minority are represented on hear and most have extreme views! If you think that what is posted here has any effect outside of the small amount of posters that use it you are sad and deluded.[/quote]

What a pile of old sh itehow many players did we bring in when we first came up in 2011 ?

You think that folk on here believe that their views have any effect ? It is you who is sad and deluded if you think that .... it is a forum no more, as everyone else knowslikewise they know you to be a troll who hasn''t the guts to post under your usual name, so why not far cough and come back when you do have the guts to stand by what you say

[quote user="The Great Mass Debater"]I wouldnt say we would be doomed. it all depends on whether we would be able to bring in a quality replacement. Many might have thought Swansea would be doomed after Rodgers left, but they were able to bring in someone of Laudrups qulaity and the club has started to blossom. We have some quality players, a positive board and few financial problems these days. Im guessing plenty of managers would be interested. It would be a risk no doubt. I ask a simple question - working with the supposition that Hughton is definitely going to be sacked by January (just work with this hypothetical supposition for the sake of debate), is it not better that a new manager comes in early, so that by the time the January transfer window opens, he has had time to become familiar with and assess his squad, so that transfers in that window are more effective. Waiting til xmas and sacking him then would make the new managers transfer decisions a rush-job. If the board has decided things need to change, better sooner than later[/quote]

Yup, if I had a crystal ball and could know for certain that he would be sacked I would do it now but that is not the case.

Hoots and the board are working on long term stability which does not include reactionary changes.

Lose the next 5 games and I will change my mind but that will not happen. It''s gonna come good.

The risk is, the longer you leave a situation, the less attractive a job becomes. Bring in a top quality manager at this stage of the season, anything is achievable. Leave it until xmas, in the scenario we are in relegation trouble (else why else would we be looking to change our manager at that point), any new manager is being asked to come in and fight a relegation battle, which may not be as attractive a proposition. If there is someone floating around like Laudrup, who would consider our club, they may not be interested, or available later down the line. Lots of ifs and buts I know, but I dont htink it is as simple as saying sacking Hughton would definitely be a mistake.

Just look at Lawrenson''s comments when we sacked Gunn at this stage. And he''s an expert...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufZRA5gyXhQ

3 of them are away games, so write them off, no points for keeping the score down. Chelsea we''re unlikely to get any change out of. Cardiff could go either way to be honest. Cant see us being in much of a different position after the magic 10 games period people are talking about

I believe it''ll be longer than ten games with

A) Cup rotation

B) Injuries

C) Hughton''s moronic selections

Damn, if he isn''t sacked now then a loss to Stoke probably won''t see him sacked and two losses later a loss to Cardiff is out next best chance of getting rid...