Sign in to follow this  
Robert911

It's gone mighty quiet....

On David McNally''s Twitter. Usually one for "Jocular" banter about TV''s showing the Grand National or retweeting Negative tweets with mild put downs, he has been decidedly conspicuous by his absence. Not even a small tweet to say how he''s not happy either.In the tradition of most of the Tweet related posts - WHAT SHALL WE READ INTO THIS?

[quote user="ReadingCanary"]He''s watching the new Star Trek on DVDIt''s really good.[/quote]It''s not bad. The Search for Spock is still my favourite though.

[quote user="Mister Chops"]Maybe he can''t type as he''s broken all his fingers on someone''s face.[/quote]Or they''re wrapped around someone''s throat.

Is a good film and can i recommend he follows it up with Oblivion. Back to the op i dont use twitter but am aware he posts quite regularly, has he posted anything since the game at all? Does seem strange if its out of character.

[quote user="ReadingCanary"][quote user="Herman "]Is it good? Got it waiting on the laptop.[/quote]Yeah. One of the best films i''ve seen this year. Sherlock Holmes is in it.

[/quote]Would rather have Katie Holmes.