Sign in to follow this  
ReadingCanary

Cardiff doing a Norwich or Spurs just too good?

[quote user="ReadingCanary"]11 men in the box.Spurs hammering them Looks very similar to our game and we were away from home![/quote]Doesn''t look that similar to our game as Cardiff haven''t let any goals in yet.

No Cardiff fans moaning about Malky because their team is being taken apart.Only Marshall keeping them out.

The cruel reality of the Premiership bites Cardiff in the bum.Marshall really didn''t deserve that he had the game of a lifetime.

Pretty interesting stats in that game - Cardiff 0 shots on target to Spuds 12 (with 29 in the game, astonishing for an away side), that Cardiff held out to 90 mins seems pretty good!

Spurs are clearly an excellent team this year and last week was not alarming to me- expected it to be one way traffic and Spurs were better than anticipated but the continued lack of ideas from CH is troublesome.Cardiff have started well especially for a team 2 years behind us in this league to be outplayed by Spurs is no cause for alarm in context.

Cardiff maybe two years behind us in entering the Premier League.....BUT....they have thrown a lot more cash at it over several more years than we have been able to do, despite having "financial problems".......Dave Jones spent plenty and almost got them up way before Malky did the trick....... would be interesting to see how much Cardiff have spent over the last few seasons in terms of total costs on their squad......for example, Craig Bellamy doesnt come cheap! Oh, despite this, they will still go down and we will stay up despite what the doom merchants on this board seem to want to happen!

So Spurs had 29 shots and 12 on target away at Cardiff.I wonder if Cardiff fans are now all over their forum complaining about how their team sat too deep.

[quote user="Highland Canary"]They may be if it was game 26.[/quote]

I''ve been on their forum, some of them think they were robbed!!!!!Some even complaining that Malky had them dropping too deep!!!!Oh deary me, I thought all the nuts were on this forum.

[quote user="ricardo"][quote user="Highland Canary"]They may be if it was game 26.[/quote]

I''ve been on their forum, some of them think they were robbed!!!!!Some even complaining that Malky had them dropping too deep!!!!Oh deary me, I thought all the nuts were on this forum.[/quote]Visit the Manchester United form. The Sunderland forum, the Newcastle forum, The Fulham forum etc etcAll the same ! Who would be a manager

[quote user="ReadingCanary"][quote user="ricardo"][quote user="Highland Canary"]They may be if it was game 26.[/quote]

I''ve been on their forum, some of them think they were robbed!!!!!Some even complaining that Malky had them dropping too deep!!!!Oh deary me, I thought all the nuts were on this forum.[/quote]Visit the Manchester United form. The Sunderland forum, the Newcastle forum, The Fulham forum etc etcAll the same ! Who would be a manager [/quote]Not me RCI remember going to a forum a few years back where Lambert said "you''ll be booing me one day"How we laughed.[:D]

[quote user="ricardo"]Oh deary me, I thought all the nuts were on this forum.[/quote]They do tend to make a bolt for the keyboard when we lose Ricardo. Screw loose, most of ''em. [;)][:D]

[quote user="Branston Pickle"]It''s rather nice to know all supporters seem to have their share of daft supporters. If Cardiff want rid of Malky he''ll always be welcome in NR1...[/quote]Club legends as managers very rarely works out well