Sign in to follow this  
Yobocop

Mcscally out

David mcscallywag is the chief executive of Norwich city no less

There was a way we could''ve progressed into the premier league yet maintained the connection with the hardcore fans

I feel Mcscallywag is too hard nosed and has created an unpleasant vibe at carrow road which is now seeping through onto the players

Big changes needed

[quote user="refjezdavies"]Enough said[/quote]
If you want McNally out then you are an idiot. 
Enough said. 

[quote user="refjezdavies"]Don''t agree so get abusive

Shock.[/quote]I suppose implying that somebody is a "Scally" and a "Scallywag" is a lot more pleasant than referring to somebody as an "idiot" then?If so, perhaps you could provide a list of similarly acceptable words so that I could use them to describe you instead? You clodhopper you.

[quote user="refjezdavies"]David mcscallywag is the chief executive of Norwich city no less

There was a way we could''ve progressed into the premier league yet maintained the connection with the hardcore fans

I feel Mcscallywag is too hard nosed and has created an unpleasant vibe at carrow road which is now seeping through onto the players

Big changes needed[/quote]

If anyone or anything has created an ''unpleasant vibe at Carrow Rd which is now seeping through onto the players'', it''s much more likely to be the likes of the ''supporters'' who go mental when a pass is misplaced. This must boost our players confidence no end whilst knocking the opposition down at the same time!. I would hazard a guess many of the players do not think they have many of the supporters onside with them... And that is VERY worrying. The ironic thing about Snods on Saturday was watching the match back a second time, I''m certain he took that penalty because he was desperate for us to win, not to satisfy ''personal ego'' etc, he may have thought Ricky''s perhaps low on confidence here, I''m going to take the bull by the horns. Was gutted at the time but penalties get missed, I think any normal person would respect that.

David McNally has and is doing a grand job, I may or may not be alone on this but I will positively shit myself when he himself finally gets poached by a ''Chelsea'' or ''Arsenal''. Anyone that doesn''t appreciate what he''s done at this club needs to be sectioned. With Wiz.

[quote user="Alex "][quote user="refjezdavies"]David mcscallywag is the chief executive of Norwich city no less

Big changes needed[/quote]

If anyone or anything has created an ''unpleasant vibe at Carrow Rd which is now seeping through onto the players'', it''s much more likely to be the likes of the ''supporters'' who go mental when a pass is misplaced. This must boost our players confidence no end whilst knocking the opposition down at the same time!. I would hazard a guess many of the players do not think they have many of the supporters onside with them... And that is VERY worrying. The ironic thing about Snods on Saturday was watching the match back a second time, I''m certain he took that penalty because he was desperate for us to win, not to satisfy ''personal ego'' etc, he may have thought Ricky''s perhaps low on confidence here, I''m going to take the bull by the horns. Was gutted at the time but penalties get missed, I think any normal person would respect that.

David McNally has and is doing a grand job, I may or may not be alone on this but I will positively shit myself when he himself finally gets poached by a ''Chelsea'' or ''Arsenal''. Anyone that doesn''t appreciate what he''s done at this club needs to be sectioned. With Wiz.[/quote]
How to start an argument...Just bring me into it.

Yes Alex. McNally and Bowkett have been massive in our climb back to the PL. They''ve probably surprised themselves because we have overachieved their expectations in each of the last two seasons. They had a plan to get us to the PL but said we would need major investment to become established there. Now I wonder if they still think that or if they now accept staying in the PL as our right as many fans now do. Maybe I''ll ask on the 8th!

However those fans who think any supporter who wants to stand by Hughton are idiots or sheep will surely have the same opinion of Bowkett and McNally until the trigger is pulled. So if McNally/Bowkett can''t see what they all can then perhaps they will want them out too?

Interesting times which should be reflected at the forum on 8th October.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

Yes Alex. McNally and Bowkett have been massive in our climb back to the PL. They''ve probably surprised themselves because we have overachieved their expectations in each of the last two seasons. They had a plan to get us to the PL but said we would need major investment to become established there. Now I wonder if they still think that or if they now accept staying in the PL as our right as many fans now do. Maybe I''ll ask on the 8th!

However those fans who think any supporter who wants to stand by Hughton are idiots or sheep will surely have the same opinion of Bowkett and McNally until the trigger is pulled. So if McNally/Bowkett can''t see what they all can then perhaps they will want them out too?

[/quote]
I think that the pro-Hughton and anti-Hughton stances are much more complex now. 
A lot of the debate is centering around how much time he should get to turn things around, and I think that most sit in that middle ground.
Blind unwavering loyalty is one extreme, those advocating a rash instant sacking on the back of two defeats is another extreme. Where do those who want to see him given an opportunity to turn things around before taking a firmer stance stand on the spectrum?
I''ve always had my criticisms of Hughton, but I also don''t want us to sack him before giving Hughton and the players a chance to raise their games and respond to two very disappointing performances.
So am I anti-Hughton or pro-Hughton? Because I don''t consider myself either at this stage. 

[quote user="The New Boy Le Juge"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]
I think that the pro-Hughton and anti-Hughton stances are much more complex now. 
A lot of the debate is centering around how much time he should get to turn things around, and I think that most sit in that middle ground.
Blind unwavering loyalty is one extreme, those advocating a rash instant sacking on the back of two defeats is another extreme. Where do those who want to see him given an opportunity to turn things around before taking a firmer stance stand on the spectrum?
I''ve always had my criticisms of Hughton, but I also don''t want us to sack him before giving Hughton and the players a chance to raise their games and respond to two very disappointing performances.
So am I anti-Hughton or pro-Hughton? Because I don''t consider myself either at this stage. 

[/quote]

I don''t know what you are Juge and I don''t like putting people in boxes. However I don''t think Saturday was a disappointing performance by any means. But it was a disappointing result.

Oh.. and I am disappointed that you persist with those characters in your username!!![:''(]