Sign in to follow this  
Baldyboy

commitment of francis

i could not believe what i saw today from one of our so called star players. damien francis had the couldnt care less look. i honestly hope he never wears a yellow shirt again. i wish there were 11 players out there with the same commitment as mckenzie not just five or six!

Spot on the guy just did not seem to give a s*** let us down bad today never picked no one up or even botherd.

Have to agree baldyboy.  People talk about getting 3 mill for him.  Personally I think we will be lucky to get 2 mill and may be even more unlucky if nobody comes in for him at all.  Does not have the fight or the drive for a slog.  All he wants to do is model himself around the pitch.

think ur right nav man maybe should stick to modelling. he likes strutting around doing sweet nothing! i just pray there are sum mugs out there who may take him off our hands!

Explain David Bentley''s poncing to me too please?

He seems to spend the entire game thinking "I hope they get a good picture of me playing this fantastic pass" rather than actually finding a team mate.

Bloody frustrating.

If we can get 50p for him, bite their bloody hand off. The man is a disgrace. Today confirmed alot of things and it is that we definitely need to get rid of Francis, Holt, Fleming. Fizzy League Champions 05/06. OTBC

As a guy behind me said "We''ve lost the midifield; Francis isn''t interested and Holt is s**t!"  Couldn''t have agreed with him more.  I''d be very suprised if we see Damo in a Norwich shirt again

hmm, I didn''t like the way when the players came back on after the final whistle he spent half his time laughing and joking. So much for being gutted to go down. Ashton looked ten times more upset and he''s only been here five minutes. Get shot if we can.

I too was totally disgusted by Damien Francis today. He and a number of other players have let the club, the fans and the City down.

If no-one buys him in the summer we should sack him

I thought it was Birmingham.

Either way, Francis'' performances of late are a deep disappointment to me, when you consider his excellent form at the start of the season.  I cannot understand his attitude, and when you have players like McKenzie running his heart out for the cause, do we need players like Francis at the club?

Francis has been lazy and totally uncomitted since January.  He may not have his ability, but at least Holty tries.

We don''t want prima donnas wearing yellow, so offload him and buy someone who is proud to wear the shirt.

Be lucky to get £1 mill for him though.

Spot on, Francis was an absolute disgrace today, how he came second in player of the season i will never know, im totally gutted about today, lets hope someone does come in for francis and we replace him with a player who has a bit of passion, and who will be proud to wear our yellow shirt

I was there yesterday and Francis was a disgrace. If we can get any money for him, we should straight away. He started to believe his own hype and he''s gone down hill ever since.

Let''s face it the entire midfield and defence didn''t turn up yesterday.

We could never win with 3 strikers, a goalkeeper and 7 statues. Francis wasn''t the only player to under-perform.

i''d listen to any offers for him. since christmas he has simply not been at the races. A very overated player as far as im concerned and one we could easily do without next year

have to agrre tho i have been saying it for some time now...we couldnt afford to carry someone in such an important part of the field........he just switched off for their first goal, didnt follow his man at all