Sign in to follow this  
ReadingCanary

He's Gone !!!

So now would be the correct timing to plsce the 20/1 bet on Hughton as next manager to go.

Our board should follow suit.

A manager bringing in loads of players and failing early on.

Very similar to houghton.

Come on our board. Grow some balls act now. Go get Di Matteo

couldn''t have happened to a nicer man

let''s just hope he doesn''t find himself hanging upside down outside a garage like his hero

[quote user="City1st"]let''s just hope he doesn''t find himself hanging upside down outside a garage like his hero[/quote]
That''s a bit extreme don''t you think? 
He has some questionable politic views, but as far as I know he hasn''t hurt anybody. Fascismo in Italy is just their version of nationalism, and there are hardly a shortage of nationalists in this country. 

So the question is, and this will help influence our own little debate on the subject, as an outsider - have Sunderland done the right thing? He''s had far less time than Hughton. Most people saying Hughton shouldnt be sacked as its too early. So, what is our outsider perspective on Di Canio''s sacking? Too early? Or the right decision?

The caveat here of course is that Di Canio was exhibiting signs of mental illness although Hoot''s post-match interview on Saturday did not bode well. I think Blunderland is a more advanced case although I thought they showed a lot of spirit at home to Arsenal second-half, more than we did which makes you wonder about half-time team talks, Norwich were worse after the break and there was little reaction.....

oh dearsomeone is a little touchyhowever I shall repost so others can see what they thinkas I remember the post was......

what is a "a bit extreme" ?what happened to Mussolini or my pointing it out ?as to the guff about nationalism I hardly think what Mussolini stood for was nationalism

ps for clarification - Di Canio has a large tattoo of Mussolini on his back

let''s just hope he doesn''t find himself hanging upside down outside a garage like his hero -City1st
That''s a bit extreme don''t you think? 
He has some questionable politic views, but as far as I know he hasn''t hurt anybody. Fascismo in Italy is just their version of nationalism, and there are hardly a shortage of nationalists in this country. The New Boy (Le Juge)

what is ''a bit extreme'' ?what happened to Mussolini or my pointing it out ?as to the tosh about nationalism that is nonsense, I would hardly call Mussolini a nationalist