Sign in to follow this  
Nexus_Canary

RvW should have taken Peno

So Mr Hughton, why on earth did you not sub the belligerant tw@t ?I actually thought in the second half Pilks was going to hit Garrido. He went nuts for not recieving a through ball and Garrido blatently just ignored him and in the next instance refused to pass to Pilks. Again Pilks showing for a throw in and Garrido held the ball so Pilks laughed at him and tracked back.This was for me really worrying, it shows there must be a split or several in the dressing room. So regardless of Holt wanting to leave, why remove someone who obviously held the dressing room together ?!I hope all these reports of Hughton our are true, I think I surprised a load of Villa fans on my way home who were singing about Norwich being shit. I simply turned to them clapped and said, Spot on Boys , we are !! The 5 lads looked a bit confused ! lolYesterday I think was a low point in my time as a Norwich fan, humiliated to be in a shirt and never thought id ever feel that way.

"Yesterday I think was a low point in my time as a Norwich fan, humiliated to be in a shirt and never thought id ever feel that way."

I guess you started supporting us a couple of years ago then?

Nah I became a Norwich fan when we got promoted to the Prem obviously. I choose to sit at home doing other things and dont even know who your talking about in regards to other managers.I still liked that Rickie Lambert chap we had, great how he can manage us then go on to score for England isnt it.

Prats

You want your number 1 striker taking penalties, it helped with Holty''s goal scoring ratio and any strikers, so I was gutted when I heard snoddy came up to take the kick.

Ok he missed and I am sure rvw will take them from now, but we don''t get many penalties, they are priceless.

[quote user="Nexus_Canary"]Yesterday I think was a low point in my time as a Norwich fan, humiliated to be in a shirt and never thought id ever feel that way.[/quote]Ludicrous over-reaction.Think back to 2006-7, 2007-8, 2008-9, dry your eyes and man up.

"CDMullins""Yesterday I think was a low point in my time as a Norwich fan, humiliated to be in a shirt and never thought id ever feel that way."

:-)

Nothing gets lower than Colchester. It doesn''t matter how much people dislike Hughton he has never taken that far down.

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Nexus_Canary"]Yesterday I think was a low point in my time as a Norwich fan, humiliated to be in a shirt and never thought id ever feel that way.[/quote]Ludicrous over-reaction.Think back to 2006-7, 2007-8, 2008-9, dry your eyes and man up.[/quote]Probably chops, but was genuinely gutted. Think people would be lying if they said other wise.

Nexus... are you telling me yesterday''s 1-0 loss was Worse than Charlton?Worse than Fulham and getting relegated?Worse than ColchesterWorse than the last few Worthington weeks?Worse than Grant?Worse than Roeder?

[quote user="Herman "]"CDMullins""Yesterday I think was a low point in my time as a Norwich fan, humiliated to be in a shirt and never thought id ever feel that way."

:-)

Nothing gets lower than Colchester. It doesn''t matter how much people dislike Hughton he has never taken that far down.[/quote]Very much this.After Colchester I honestly thought that was it for Norwich CityNo money, no decent players, no ambition.We were doneWas gutted.When you see your own fans fighting amongst themselves and ripping up their season tickets they paid hard earned money for.That''s when you know your club is at it''s lowest point.

[quote user="Nexus_Canary"][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Nexus_Canary"]Yesterday I think was a low point in my time as a Norwich fan, humiliated to be in a shirt and never thought id ever feel that way.[/quote]Ludicrous over-reaction.Think back to 2006-7, 2007-8, 2008-9, dry your eyes and man up.[/quote]Probably chops, but was genuinely gutted. Think people would be lying if they said other wise.[/quote]Yeah, am absolutely gutted. Aston Villa were there for the taking yesterday, especially when Benteke went off. They offered very little, and we started well. Our movement as a team was superior, we looked technically much better.The situation with Snodgrass grew and grew, and you could sense that the whole ground could see it, until that ludicrous substitution which lost Chris Hughton a lot of faith. Very telling comments from CH post match. I think he realised that he made a big mistake there - the references to Snoddy''s contribution last season overlook deliberately or otherwise that he hasn''t been the same player this (yes, Redmond was attracting more players than Snoddy - why was that I wonder, and where weren''t these AV players when they were swarming round Redmond ...it''s what good players that run with the ball create - space for others)This little problem yesterday that grew, is maybe symptomatic of what is happening under his management ...Snodgrass seemed the microcosm of an undermining macrocosm yesterday ..and much as he comes across as likeable, he needs to be more decisive, proactive and authoritative...and not ignore the evidence infront of his eyes.He has assembled an awesome squad for the money spent, one that looks more able to play a multitude of ways, and yet seems to be getting so little from them, so yes, I''m GUTTED!

Collapsing 0-2 at home to Reading in April 2009 to send us all but down to League One was truly humbling.  If we take that to be a 10 on the "Humiliationometer", yesterday''s game was possibly a 5.5.

Alright then, most humiliating and infuritating performance since Colchester if we have to be pedantic !Point im trying to make was yesterday we saw inept management and crap on field commitment and attitude from our players ! Something I thought we had swept under the carpet years ago !

[quote user="Nexus_Canary"]Alright then, most humiliating and infuritating performance since Colchester if we have to be pedantic !Point im trying to make was yesterday we saw inept management and crap on field commitment and attitude from our players ! Something I thought we had swept under the carpet years ago ![/quote]The problem with sweeping things under the carpet is you can still trip up on them.

[quote user="Nexus_Canary"]Alright then, most humiliating and infuritating performance since Colchester if we have to be pedantic !Point im trying to make was yesterday we saw inept management and crap on field commitment and attitude from our players ! Something I thought we had swept under the carpet years ago ![/quote]

What! A game we should have won was worse than Sunderland and Blackburn away under Lambert, worse than Fulham last season or both Liverpool home games.

If you are serious, you have some very strange values.

The penalty was a mess but these things happen. As for the other incident, Pilks had a paddy because Garrido didn''t pass to him. It happens all the time. Mel Machin and Ted MacDougall had a fight in a friendly for the same reason.

There are plenty of remains to be unhappy at the moment but this kind of hyperbolic looking for things to moan about is just silly.

I agree with OP on the pen situation. I would have subbed the player! I remember sir Alex doing that and telling the player I''m the manager and this were the things we agreed -> don''t agree SORRY there''s the bench!

I agree with OP regarding the pen too. Of all the games to ##### up..... I don''t think it''s fair to mock him about other low points either. Colchester was a disaster but sometimes you need to be humiliated to give you the determination to make changes.....