Sign in to follow this  
Waveney Canary

Is Hughton just hanging in for the compensation

[quote user="PurpleCanary"]

[quote user="The New Boy Le Juge"][quote user="Jim Smith"] 

I am interested though that you state clearly that you do not think he is the right man to take us forward but think he should be given more of a chance. Is that not a more inconsistent position that saying I do not think he can take us forward so we should get shot now. [/quote]Because I''d like my position to be proved right or wrong over the next few games. A lot of people have said that a few players appear unhappy to play for him.

He should get the chance over the next few games to save his job. Let''s put it in his hands, make it his job to lose.[/quote]

There are two international-break gaps in the fixture list coming up.Firstly after the Stoke and Chelea games.Secondly then after the Arsenal, Cardiff, Man City and West Ham games.Such gaps are sometimes used by clubs to change managers.

[/quote]
Interesting. It may well be that two poor defeats will finish him then. At the same time, a positive result could buy him quite a bit of time (until after the West Ham game).  
An away win at Stoke or two draws in the next two games would buy him those other four games I should think. 

How about driving you off the Board you flip flopping fool.

Chris Hughton is a man of absolute integrity, if we do have to sack him it will be a very sad day for the Club.

He is guilty of negative tactics and perhaps some loss of direction but he does not deserve this pathetic thread