Sign in to follow this  
Bill

Who on here would have Lambert back ?

Paul Lambert? The man don''t give a f**k, and i love him for it. Far too many pathetic, wet, self righteous jessies on this site. ''Boo hoo, he applauded his own fans after the game'' ''Boo hoo, he pumped his fist at full time!'' Good luck to him. A winner, with no time for sentimentality. You bunch of soft c**nts sum up this club to a tee.

[quote user="militantcanary"]Are you joking?

At least the present Manager for his faults has some honour, you are aware I take it that mumbling Judas very nearly walked to 2 clubs (at the very least) both below us in the table, and trying to sue us when he had done the dirty on us just shows that its about Paul Lambert 1st 2nd and 3rd.

His lack of decency was again apparent yesterday when he had to salute his fans when most managers would have thought that was a tad provocative

Fuck off and don''t come back[/quote]

oh dearhe was shown the door and so rightly demanded the remainder of his contract ............ which we paid, something we would not have to have done had ''he walked''

"i''m spartacus - and i hope he somehow gets mistakenly arrested and convicted by operation yewtree ..... TOSSER

an extremely odd thought (and wish)

No, I think he did his job here and would take another job as soon as he was tempted again. I would take O Neill back though, experienced manager whom I have faith in. I know people on here have compared his style to CH, but I don''t agree

I think everybody would take Lambert back if they were being honest to themselves. Who cares if he stayed only for one year, or two years. 
Hughton is hardly going to be here for a decade is he? 
I''m not sure about Martin O''Neill, seems to have lost whatever it was that he had which made him special, think he is tired of the game. Perhaps a return to Norwich and the feeling of unfinished business would rejuvenate him. 
Lambert is said to model himself on O''Neill, and the players responded well to Lambert, so perhaps that would bode well for people like Pilkington, although not many of Lambert''s players left at the club. 

[quote user="City1st"]

he was shown the door and so rightly demanded the remainder of his contract ............ which we paid, something we would not have to have done had ''he walked''

[/quote]

This is my understanding also.

Yes to the original question, every single day of the week.

[quote user="killiecanary"]Sorry TNB

I am being perfectly honest with myself. I would not want that man back at norwich under any circumstances.[/quote]
I actually realised after pressing publish that there are some who could never forgive. 
Anyway it would never happen, because McNally and Lambert will never kiss and make up. Even if they have both made mistakes they would not admit any of them, two very strong willed men who would not compromise enough to share blame. 
Lambert isn''t the be all and end all anyway, he is a great manager but not the only great manager out there. 

You are absolutely right TNB.

I loved the lambert days, every single crazy minute. I will never forget the final minute against Derby or the 9-2 humiliation of our unwashed neighbours.

But they are gone. He left, and I don''t care really who pushed who- it is tiresome. I have compete faith in David McNally, and although I don''t want to see us sack our manager or become one of those clubs (you know the ones - who bleat on about their ''rightful place'' and being ''a big club'' all the time) who sack their managers every second week If he feels it has to happen then so be it.

In that case then I''d like to see us go abroad for an experienced and respected name. Some of the nAmes suggested on here are completely bonkers.

[quote user="Mr Brownstone"]

[quote user="City1st"]

he was shown the door and so rightly demanded the remainder of his contract ............ which we paid, something we would not have to have done had ''he walked''

[/quote]

This is my understanding also.

Yes to the original question, every single day of the week.

[/quote]
Broadly speaking yes, and as somebody said the other day on here.  ''Was he shown the door or was it opened for him?''
Whichever it was, is only half the story.  As nobody except Lambert & all/some members of the board actually know.

Sorry to rake over this one again but I can''t let this attempt to rewrite history suceed.

Unless both club statements of Dec 12 were wrong, the Vile paid us compensation which we then passed some onto Judas as payment for as part of his contract widely believed to be a bonus for keeping us up. Why the hell would they pay us compensation if we sacked him at the outset. I am not ruling out that we gave him a final push when he demanded to speak to them when the Chairman was out of the country at a few hours notice but you are hinting or talking or us firing him without due cause.

We did not pay him the remainder of his contract, please get your facts right.

He is one unpleasant individual, I think we knew he was a bit of a wanker when he left Colchester but we all and I count myself amongst them drew a line under that for the sake of achievements on the field. Although being charged for imaginary sex offences is a bit bizarre I wish him nothing but ill in his football career

" I am not ruling out that we gave him a final push when he demanded to speak to them"I think you maybe get things back to front

I think we should sack Hughton and appoint Martin O''Neill. That way we will at least give Viler a thrashing next time and Lambert will cow down into his dugout in awe of his mentor like he did when we went up to Sunderland that time.[:)]