Sign in to follow this  
Bill

Who on here would have Lambert back ?

Na i much prefer us under hughton. love them away performances. give me lambert any day. even if he stay for 1 season. its one less season that i have to watch that utter tosh.

[quote user="ReadingCanary"]No. He would just leave again as soon as another opportunity came along.He will be a top 5 club manager in several years time[/quote]
Yeah but if you can magic him back. And magic away the past. You could in theory magic what Lambert''s intentions of never wanting to leave.  
If it was me. I''d magic City1st''s bald head onto Lambert''s head to see if he''d look like Bryan Gunn. Magic the monster to be manager and see if we''d win the Premiership. 

[quote user="Schlong Connery"][quote user="ReadingCanary"]No. He would just leave again as soon as another opportunity came along.He will be a top 5 club manager in several years time[/quote]
Yeah but if you can magic him back. And magic away the past. You could in theory magic what Lambert''s intentions of never wanting to leave.  
If it was me. I''d magic City1st''s bald head onto Lambert''s head to see if he''d look like Bryan Gunn. Magic the monster to be manager and see if we''d win the Premiership. 
[/quote]You were far funnier when you were Pinkun Role Model

perhaps I should start athread wondering if the board would have Pinkun Role Model back

ps not bald either

I will be eternally grateful for him managing to drag us up two divisions and keeping us up that first season

...but no.

Saw enough in yesterday''s game to see that he too has his considerable limitations. If only we could combine the best bits of Lambert and Hughton ...that''s the manager we need.

No. I suspect the synergy that was created between Lambert & NCFC was a once in a generation thing & that he will not replicate his success here at another club.

The magic spell has been broken & cannot be repaired. I''m afraid it''s going to be a slow, unglamorous grind to establish the club in this league - whoever''s in charge.

No, simply for his performance at the end of the game yesterday coupled with last seasons gesticulating toward the directors box.

Furthermore, we were the better side yesterday, Villa began time wasting in the first half and then pretty much "parked the bus" in the second. They certainly weren''t playing a "brand" of football that would appease the stands.

no  he made a point of going on the pitch and showboating at the end yesterday he didn''t have to the blokes got no class and i hope he somehow gets mistakenly arrested and convicted by operation yewtree ..... TOSSER

"I''m afraid it''s going to be a slow, unglamorous grind to establish the club in this league"

rather a myth I''m afraidno club below the top seven or eight (at best) are establishedfor us it will be the same as the rest an annual battle to see how far up the table towards those clubs we can finish

We have more chance getting Archie McAuley back! It ain''t gonna happen and we have moved on from PL. Change the record.

Are you joking?

At least the present Manager for his faults has some honour, you are aware I take it that mumbling Judas very nearly walked to 2 clubs (at the very least) both below us in the table, and trying to sue us when he had done the dirty on us just shows that its about Paul Lambert 1st 2nd and 3rd.

His lack of decency was again apparent yesterday when he had to salute his fans when most managers would have thought that was a tad provocative

Fuck off and don''t come back

Forget Mr. Lambert. What sort of a hat might lure young master Culverhouse back to Carrow Road to link arms with master Adams on the touch line. Now there''s a question I ponder.