Sign in to follow this  
Browno

RvW crutches

Just seen this picture of which seems to be RvW on crutches walking into Revolution de Cuba today... http://twitter.com/LBReview/status/381846980512583680/photo/1

He was going to a fancy dress party, dressed as a lame penalty taker............

Thought i saw him limping about 80 mins but he seemed to shrug it off.

Genuine LOL at Chops'' comment - he does keep missing the chances that would save the gaffers job - maybe he''s in on it.....

Which poster is RvW?

I despair of some people I really do, the service to him has been absolutely shocking and he is a class striker with a great track record.

If he is on crutches that suggests 2-4 months out and is absolutely awful news, and you want to have a cheap joke??

[quote user="Wings of a Sparrow"]Would that not be a really silly thing for him to be doing if true?[/quote]

How? Massive conclusion to jump to that he (if it is in fact him) is going in to drink alcohol/binge. Equally plausible he was going for a bite to eat or a soft drink. He is entitled to a social life.

Could be anyone really, but if it is him it could be precautionary more than anything. Just a small pull can be made a lot worse if you''re putting weight on it unnecessarily. And if it was bad, you would assume he''d be resting up and making essential/important trips only so soon after doing it.

Might be him, he was struggling at the end, anyone nearby know if he actually connected with the Advertising board board he lased out at when lino got conned again ?

Seemed to be adjusting his shoelaces and hobbling after that.

No he didn''t connect with the advertising board.
If it was a serious injury then he wouldn''t be walking around the city the day after. 
Likely just a strain or sprain and precautionary, expect Hooper to start against Watford, which he probably would have done anyway. 

He rolled his ankle didn''t he. At the end of the game, looked painful. He ran it off though. Could be a sprained ankle. I''d say a few weeks out. Gives Hooper a chance I think though.

Unfortunately I think Elmander will keep his place.