Sign in to follow this  
norfolkbroadslim

Johnson, why was he left out?

Because he''s garbage that''s why. Never seen a premier league player look so out of his depth as he did against Spurs.

not only his performance against Spurs but he looks badly out of shape!

I went to Everton and Southampton and watched every other game online and BJ looks like he needs another 2 months of pre season...

Very underrated player and it showed on more than one occasion on Saturday that he was missed when Villa cut the ball back from the by line and there was none of our CM there tracking back to mop up like Bradders usually is. Much better at the DM role than Tettey.

He is terrible and shouldn''t be in the team end of, he can''t pass a ball to save his life, that''s why Saturday we actually didn''t give the ball away so much, anybody who thinks he should be in the team is deluded

I assume he was left out because he hasn''t had a decent game all season. But then again, neither has Snodgrass but it appears he''s the first name on the team sheet every week no matter how crap he plays

[quote user="Making Plans"]I assume he was left out because he hasn''t had a decent game all season. But then again, neither has Snodgrass but it appears he''s the first name on the team sheet every week no matter how crap he plays
[/quote]

Yup, Snodgrass has been pretty crap this season.

But we''re a bit limited with our options in the wide areas and I would say, more importantly, Snodgrass is more likely to come up with something to win a match when he''s playing badly than Johnson is.