Sign in to follow this  
norfolkngood

Gus Poyet To Sunderland !

We should be careful how long we leave this if we are going to change our manager ,

I think this is could be a good choice by them , plays the right football can see that working well with the fans up there ,

“I won’t talk badly about my team-mates, because they have been fantastic with me. What I think is unacceptable is that the manager makes fun of his players. I’ve seen things here that I have never seen in my career. If you miss with a shot in training, he makes fun. For me, that is unacceptable in football.”

Vincente on working with Gus Poyet.

Sunderland; frying pan > fire

didn''t know welcome to him then!

also if he came here he would just pi$$ himself laughing all the time with our efforts ( lack of them ) on goal

I think you have to careful there''s always one player who doesn''t like the manager, unless others have said something aswell?. To be fair Brighton played some very impressive football under Poyet.

Poyet wasn''t a popular man with players, staff, fans or local media. It''s also a myth they played good football under Poyet. It was all about defence first. He does clearly have some ability but, like Di Canio, he''s too dangerous to be trusted in the Premier League unless, unlike Di Canio, he can learn to adapt.