Sign in to follow this  
norfolkbroadslim

Outstanding goal by Jamar Loza

This lad must deserve a chance with the first team soon.  Especially with Benno out, he could be given a place on the bench and be an alternative to Redmond perhaps.

We keep hearing quite a lot about him, great performances, great goals, hattricks even, yet he hasn''t been handed that chance yet.  I''d give him a place on the bench at Stoke.

Anyway here''s the goal, great control on the chest initially, stunning run and goal -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8I-p8qlykdc&feature=youtu.be

Well, sort of, yeah. We possess a large squad, are currently experiencing a difficult period and need to use opportunities like the cup game with Watford to offer squad team players the chance to prove they should be starting in the first XI.

This does, of course, hinder how much youngsters will get to play but if it''s going to be one of them, I''d much rather an out and out winger that has been representing his country to fill in Benno''s role than a centre forward.

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]

This lad must deserve a chance with the first team soon.  Especially with Benno out, he could be given a place on the bench and be an alternative to Redmond perhaps.

[/quote]

Loza is not a winger

BTW.  Cameron King won his first cap for the Scottish U19''s when they played Iceland U19s earlier this month.

Very nice goal that. Impressed with the change of direction as he gets towards the box which sends the defender the wrong way. Still, doing that against development playesr is one thing. Could do with a loan stint first maybe