Sign in to follow this  
Since 1980

If we lose tonight..................

[quote user="lincoln canary"][quote user="HoltsDerbyDayHattrick"]If we lose tonight he HAS to go, I can see a massive fan back lash if we do lose.[/quote]

I don''t think tonight is the crunch game. Stoke will be make or break for Hoots.[/quote]Believe you are right

[quote user="lincoln canary"][quote user="HoltsDerbyDayHattrick"]If we lose tonight he HAS to go, I can see a massive fan back lash if we do lose.[/quote] I don''t think tonight is the crunch game. Stoke will be make or break for Hoots.[/quote]

Sadly, I think he''d even survive after a 6 nil defeat.[:S]

If his job was on the line, he wouldn''t make that number of team changes (eight?) - so no, lose tonight and it''s a reprieve.Nice to hear us attacking away from home, by the way.

I really can''t understand why everyone is going crazy about Hughton and our performance tonight. Personally I''d prefer to get knocked out tonight and I''ll tell you why. In my opinion only the "big four" and similar teams are strong enough to do well in both the cup and the league.

A good cup run means more games which means more fatigue and chances for injuries. I just want to point out that in our League 1 season Leeds were ahead of us in the table and got further in the cup than us, including a win at Old Trafford however we got ahead of them and won the league. Birmingham won the cup that season and Wigan last season. I would rate their team strength then as similar to our current strength. However, winning the cup also won them relegation

Sorry Hazza , face it. Atm we are cr@p and this can''t be made into something positive like you are trying to!!!