Sign in to follow this  
Tetteys Jig

Watford Away

"The coaches don''t know actually, because it''s impossible to tell how he''ll adapt to a proper competitive game of football."

are you in some sort of competition to see how silly you can be ?what would you describe the FA Youth cup final as ?not  ''a proper competitive game of football'' ?I shall leave you to your ramblings, a sort of Black Knight of the Pinkun forum

Look up cherno samba, classic example of a youth player unable to make the step up after a glittering youth career. Even the youth cup final was boys vs boys.

So, the point raised to me was that city 1st has an City1st wrote the following post at 23/09/2013 8:09 PM:

and you waited all these years to join the forum and post that

I do hope I haven''t been winding you up before this ............................ have I ?

as some might wonder at how much you know,

given that you only joined a couple of days ago

or perhaps you are from suffolk ........................ they aren''t too bright either

So the point raised with me was that City 1st has an outstanding knowledge of all things norwich city.

I don''t actually know if that is correct, I suspect it is a case of bullshit baffles brains.

The question you have not still not answered is why are you such a knob?

I find your condescending attitude rather repulsive. It''s a football debate, stop with the personal insults. I would describe the youth cup final as boys vs boys, high level but still youth. Look up cherno samba for a case of how a wonderkid can fail to adapt to the men''s game, there are many who fall by the wayside but until you Chuck them in and give them a chance, you never know what will happen.