Sign in to follow this  
can u sit down please

If Hughton was to go.....

Does anyone think he would get a Premier League job should one come up?

Personally I think he will only get a championship offer. Is that a measure of the job he''s done?

Or would he get a prem offer? Would that reflect the job he''s done?

Food for thought.

Good question CUSDP.

Personally I don''t think he has the leadership qualities and strength of character to be a football manager, full stop. For me his role would be as a defence coach in a coaching team.

However he does still seem to be well respected in the game, also the perceived unfairness of his sacking at Newcaste has in a strange way enhanced his reputation, on the face of it he will also be seen as having done a good job here last season, based on our finishing position and not our latter performances I might add, so I recon somebody in the

lower level of the prem would look at him perhaps to try and save them if they''re having a hard season.

[quote user="Wolf"]I recon somebody in the

lower level of the prem would look at him perhaps to try and save them if they''re having a hard season.[/quote]Like us you mean Winky?

Lack of Management ability has stopped Steve Bruce or Mark Hughes getting PL jobs. 

I see no reason why Hughton shouldn''t follow in their footsteps

lappinitup wrote the following post at 24/09/2013 6:20 PM:

Wolf wrote:

I recon somebody in the lower level of the prem would look at him perhaps to try and save them if they''re having a hard season.

Like us you mean Winky?

Well we would know better wouldn''t we, we have the benefit of knowing what he''s really like, others out there may not be so fortunate.

Quote Mr 4-6-0 "Lack of Management ability has stopped Steve Bruce or Mark Hughes getting PL jobs.  I see no reason why Hughton shouldn''t follow in their footstep"

That''s Mark Hughes of Man City, Fulham, QPR and now Stoke, right?

I also wonder how much Sunderland wished they were still under Bruce''s management. Maybe even a portion of Wigan fans wished he''d stayed on.

Hughton seems to be good at being a steady influence in turbulent clubs. Newcastle and Birmingham were in "crisis" when he came in and helped get things back on track. I''m sure they''ll be plenty of clubs in crisis in the coming years that will look to someone like CH.

Alartz are you actually capable of adding to a Hughton discussion in any kind of a pleasant manner?

He may not be your cup of tea but your aggressive tone is completely unnecessary.

This kind of comment from a norwich fan simply depresses me.

What good can you possibly say about him??

Suppose you like his way of playing football. Oh by the way we are now losing to a championship side 2-0. Suppose you like that as well.

Get a grip. New manager required!!!!

Regardless what good or bad I would have to say about him, he seems to be a decent human being with a way of treating people with respect. He is also - for the moment at least, norwich city''s manager and therefore I think deserves at least to be treated as such.

You on the other hand, come across as an aggressive and unpleasant individual who cannot express an opinion without resorting to abuse.

I have a perfectly good grip thank you. I''m not sure CH deserves to stay but the nastiness I can do without.