Sign in to follow this  
hogesar

Hope Hoolahan earns himself a Prem start tonight.

Desperately need his link up play between midfield and up front in my opinion. We were so lacking in movement and options last week I can''t stress how important I think hoolahan is to us.
I fully understand people not liking him - but when you look in general at our performances with / without him i think it speaks for itself.

[quote user="Legend Iwan"]Agreed. Get him in for Elmander.[/quote]

On tube back from Watford - Wes Hoolahan just delivered one of the worst performances I have seen in a long time by any Norwich player. He gave the ball away countless times, pathetically weak in the tackle, didn''t track back and basically looked like he couldn''t give a **** - think his days are numbered here...

Interesting - Hools still polarising opinion!

Interestingly, we lost 2-0 with him on the pitch, won 3-0 after he went off. Not that it was down to him, just an interesting stat.

[quote user="The Funky Homosapien"]Two up top on Sunday surely? Hoops and Wolf seem the only viable options after Elmander was non-existent yet again and Hoolahan was hit and miss[/quote]

Two predatory strikers. Imagine that with wingers beating their men down the outside and whipping balls across instead of cutting in and jut floating another cross into the keepers hands.

We can all see it, but is Hughton brave enough to give it a go?

Wes didn''t have his best game tonight. Played in three positions, second striker, right midfield/wing then in the middle before getting tugged with 15 to go.

I''d be amazed if he gets a start Sunday.