Sign in to follow this  
Tony Cottee Woz Ere . . .

Try not to get too excited

You see I like at the positives.2-0 down 13 mins to goBring on an 18 year oldHooper gets the service and we win 3-2Bring on Stoke(Guess you are a glass half empty kind of guy) :D

[quote user="Thirsty Lizard"]So where did this 18 year old who has been brought up through the Norwich Academy system get his attacking mentality pray tell????[/quote]Neil Adams

[quote user="Making Plans"][quote user="Thirsty Lizard"]So where did this 18 year old who has been brought up through the Norwich Academy system get his attacking mentality pray tell????[/quote]
Neil Adams
[/quote]

Neil Adams the future NCFC first team manager...

[quote user="Norfolk Mustard"]

[quote user="Making Plans"][quote user="Thirsty Lizard"]So where did this 18 year old who has been brought up through the Norwich Academy system get his attacking mentality pray tell????[/quote]Neil Adams[/quote]

Neil Adams the future NCFC first team manager...

[/quote]no.....

I''m sure Neil Adams (and the others who have coached and developed our young players) should take much of the credit. However, if you took notice of these things you would see how often everybody involved in the Academy set up (including the young players) praise Chris Hughton for how much time and interest he pays them. (Totally unlike our previous manager who took hardly any notice of the Academy).

[quote user="Thirsty Lizard"]I''m sure Neil Adams (and the others who have coached and developed our young players) should take much of the credit. However, if you took notice of these things you would see how often everybody involved in the Academy set up (including the young players) praise Chris Hughton for how much time and interest he pays them. (Totally unlike our previous manager who took hardly any notice of the Academy).[/quote]

Bang in in every point. Hughton has always been a manager for the club not the first team

Can''t believe some absolute morons on here have spun this to suggest Hughton can''t get the credit for introducing Murphy and his "attacking style"some people really are just muppets !

[quote user="The Bouncer"]Should of happened games ago!

Hughton out!!![/quote]Nee naar nee naar mee naar; grammar police!Aaaaaaarrrrrrrrgh (for the second time ''today''). It''s should have; not should of. Don''t you ever read (apart from this site)? Even feckin'' tabloids don''t write ''should of''. Christ almighty!!!

My apologies; I''ve had a bad day. No need for that.[but I swear if I ever hear just one more rhetorical ''do ya know what I mean?'' I''ll be for taking away]

Ahh, that might explain things Herman. I thought it might be another example of one of our players going against instructions, by saying that he was going to play, no matter what the manager thought.