Sign in to follow this  
Barnzy

Stoke Tickets

I might just take them off your hands as long as they are free and you put £60 worth of petrol in my car. [:D]

Anyone who wants to go watch us away must be mad. When was the last time in any league we beat stoke away. I remember going to watch us there the first year the britania stadium opened, i think they had neville southall in goal. we didnt win that day.

....did we ever eat anyone withNeville Southall playing for them?! Top keeper, but the b*****d always seemed to play out of his skiing against us.

As to Stoke, I seem to recall we beat them away in 1985....

I''ve been weighing up the pros and cons of going all weekend - do I listen to my heart or my head..?

HEART

Half price tickets

Never been to the Britannia

My son wants to go to his first away game

Sunday should mean an easier road trip

It''s City!

HEAD

Away tactics and form

We never win at Stoke

400 mile round trip

It''s on the telly

It''s Stoke!

I''ve never been in this dilemma about watching City before but I can''t make my mind up.

I''ve been a few times. It''s bleak and cold. Even in August!!

But you never know what to expect so if I had the chance to go I''d go Drazen. Especially when it''s 12 quid a pop. Taking kids to football isn''t cheap.

I''m going to Watford on Tuesday instead.

[quote user="refjezdavies"]May join you Adrian - going to MK in the morning so will probably get to Stoke for 2pm![/quote]

From the comments on here, I don''t think we''ll have trouble finding each other!

Rob needs to get his homework done first or he ain''t going anywhere!

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

I''ve been a few times. It''s bleak and cold. Even in August!!

But you never know what to expect so if I had the chance to go I''d go Drazen. Especially when it''s 12 quid a pop. Taking kids to football isn''t cheap.

I''m going to Watford on Tuesday instead.

[/quote]

I think you''re right NN - the balance is tipping towards going.

Was tempted by Watford too but taking my son on a school night would not impress Mrs Muzinic!

Amazing how 45 minutes and a fearless 18 year old''s debut can mess with your head as a football supporter.

My mind has now been tricked into thinking our season and away form has now experienced a complete turnaround after tonight.

Drazen jnr has done his homework so I''ll be taking him on Sunday and expecting us to dismantle Stoke with fast free-flowing football and hat-tricks for Hooper and the Wolf.

We won''t be disappointed will we..?

Has tonight changed anybody else''s mind..?

All last night has done was reaffirm my belief that you can have no idea what your going to get when you buy a ticket. Of course folk will tell you different and suggest a football ticket is like a theatre ticket where the spectator has expectations of the entertainment he''s bought. But in reality a football ticket is like a raffle ticket because you have no idea what to expect until it happens. However, if you don''t buy a ticket you can''t win a prize and those of us who went to Watford last night certainly got their money''s worth.