Sign in to follow this  
Nicko

HAHA you have to see this thread...

...on the Watford forum.

http://www.wfcforums.com/showthread.php?49246-Who-do-we-want-in-the-next-round

Haha i did see, also have a look at the match thread.

They were saying they outclassed us, we were poor in places but never looked under serious threat apart from their shots that they scored from and Bunns saves late on.

Also, they say our fans didn''t make any noise until we were 3-2 up. I''d say we were fairly constant all the way through with the exception of about 10-15 mins in the second when the play was getting really frustrating for everyone.

Where on earth did they get that superiority complex from? As far as I''m aware they''ve never been anything more than a sh*tty little Championship club.

So if that forum is anything to go by Watford are not only going to storm the Championship this season, but also the Premier League the season after.

Hmmm

May not agree with that report but still thought we were poor until Fer came on. It was an interesting reserve game for both teams. If that''s their reserve team I can see them coming up next year as the championship is a long season and strength in depth is key.

"always hurts to lose to a small club like Narwich"

Uhh...who do Watford think they are? Laughable.

[quote user="hogesar"]"always hurts to lose to a small club like Narwich"

Uhh...who do Watford think they are? Laughable.[/quote]

sh!tty little ground, insignificant fans... only not in the relegation zone as Udinese are playing their reserves...

One of the quotes " Their fans were a very odd bunch - looked like an episode of Jeremy Kyle walking past the Weatherspoons (more than usual anyway "  I wonder if that''s because their posters are so young, or is it a sign of our full ground and kids can''t be taken to the ground with their Dads ?

Looks quite amusing to me. Comments about Norwich away fans like: "Their fans were a very odd bunch - looked like an episode of Jeremy Kyle walking past the Weatherspoons"

We won the game and it made me laugh anyway...