Sign in to follow this  
ReadingCanary

To the Negative Lot

I presume that message is aimed at the person who posted this last night  - 9.18pm

"It''s become almost impossible to fight his corner"

[quote user="City1st"]I presume that message is aimed at the person who posted this last night  - 9.18pm

"It''s become almost impossible to fight his corner"[/quote]Please do not misquote me

"It''s become almost impossible to fight his cornerwhen nothing is changing"
My exact postSoon after that he brought on Mr Murphy we went all out attacking and won 3-2.Also note the use of the words "almost impossible to fight his corner" as In... I still am. Just...
"

[quote user="Wolf"]Man up Reading![/quote]
He is one of many fence warmers! People need to base an opinion and then stick to it. I doubt anyone would say its hard to fight his corner if it was based upon one game. That comment seems to point to something much broader and longer lasting. No one makes a comment like that based on just 70 minutes of football!

I like the fence. I''m certainly further into the untidy, weed covered Hughton Out garden than i was a month ago but I still have the majority of my body in the well kept Hughton In one. It has a pond with goldfish in it and everything.

[quote user="ReadingCanary"]I like the fence. I''m certainly further into the untidy, weed covered Hughton Out garden than i was a month ago but I still have the majority of my body in the well kept Hughton In one. It has a pond with goldfish in it and everything.[/quote]
Maybe in the future staying inside in the warm out of the wilderness might make things easier [;)]

I think it''s good of Mr Forbes to offer some words of encouragement to the negative lotIt cannot be much fun wanting to watch negative football, or to have no real positive ideas about how to move the club forward- or to be at the ground and listen to others pointing out how dull and boring the football is whilst you quite enjoy the negative game(perhaps you could join forces with the ''ever so''umble'' who will make their annual appeaance a few weeks into the new year)

"SeattleCanary""Wolf"Man up Reading!

He is one of many fence warmers! People need to base an opinion and then stick to it. I doubt anyone would say its hard to fight his corner if it was based upon one game. That comment seems to point to something much broader and longer lasting. No one makes a comment like that based on just 70 minutes of football!

Be flexible like a reed, not rigid like the oak.