Sign in to follow this  
Syteanric

even I think that might be it now....

It is painful, we should be at least competitive in these games. It''s baffling how we can''t seem to score a goal considering the players and quality we have. Our attacking options across midfield and up front make us a solid prem team on paper - even when fielding a number of fringe players.

Scoring one goal in 5 games is simply astounding. It simply isn''t good enough.

I like Hughton, and just like I said all last season, I want him to succeed. But with the money spent and caliber of players brought into the club, where are the answers to last seasons questions and issues?

I think Hooper might have saved hughton his job. I reckon we''ll win this now, plus we have another half an hour to see Murphy cause havoc!

[quote user="Jimmy Smith"]I think Hooper might have saved hughton his job. I reckon we''ll win this now, plus we have another half an hour to see Murphy cause havoc![/quote]I said to someone at the weekend our hopes rest on Hoops this season.... you might be right and he could well save hughton.

His job was never going to be decided tonight, unless we took an almighty hiding, his results in the PL are where its at.

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]something isn''t working is it?I think there might be an announcement from the club Tomorrow Morning.

[/quote]
Will it be the cup draw? 

[quote user="RvWs 4 year contract"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]something isn''t working is it?I think there might be an announcement from the club Tomorrow Morning.

[/quote]HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA![/quote]glad you found it amusing...

The Pearly Queen jumps ship at 9.15pm on 24/09/13........

If only he had held out stoically for just one more hour....just one more......

Tragic.

I don''t use this place much these days, but the stalwarts never change.

For instance, if ''Jas'' says a team is going to lose stick 50 quid on ''em to win.

I sincerely hope we don''t go back to ultra tight/defensive tactics at Stoke because that will simply play into their hands. I hate the ''sit back, wait to concede, then chase the game'' attitude as much as everyone else and don''t fancy another season with only 2 away wins. We need to take last night''s final 30mins or whatever it was into the next match against Stoke. We can''t expect any change from Chelsea and 2 losses/poor performances before the break will really kill the mood around the club massively and leave us in the bottom 3 without doubt. Come on Chrissy boy, get rid of the fear factor away from home and release the hounds!!

lol, you know what I mean

Team:-

Ruddy

Whittaker   Martin      Bennett    Olsson

Redmond      Tettey     Fer        Pilkington

RvW      Hooper

There''s enough muscle/skill in the middle to take on the Stoke midfield and make things happen with Redmond and Pilks on the wings. Pilks will get back well and interchange with Olsson who has the extra pace and ball-carrying ability over an often-static Garrido. I know Turner is probably a better shout in some ways against Stoke, but I think Martin is needed without Bassong in the team and he''ll help bring the best from Bennett who I like. Redmond on the right is so much better in terms of crosses and balls into the strikers and this will only benefit RvW and Hoops. Pilks and him can always swap around if needed. I''d bring Joshua boy onto the bench too after he took his chance against Watford and to give Snoddy a slap in the chops so he realises there''s more competition and he''s not immune.

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]this might go to penalties... Robert

snodgrass will stormm on to the pitch.. push and swear at everyone...

and then shoot over the bar before walking off shouting "i''m George

Best!!!"[/quote]There were some epic pant pi55ing posts last night, but I thought this was a gold plated LOL moment [:D]

[quote user="Shyster"]I don''t use this place much these days, but the stalwarts never change.

For instance, if ''Jas'' says a team is going to lose stick 50 quid on ''em to win.[/quote]Miss you ♥