Sign in to follow this  
Bring back standing at football

If NCFC stay up?

Will we have a summer of fans wanting hughton out??

Let''s say we have a young hungry successful manger that finishes hire than 11th, do you lot honestly think hill be at the club the next year! .....I don''t think so.

The club is in a great position- debt free- plans to expand the ground- amazing batch of young talent ( mostly English, worth a lot of money )

If you were a board member, why risk it all to finish 2 or 3 places higher in the league.... We don''t need the money and were not ready for Europe !

If we stay up with Hughton, it will have meant he''s turned the form round.

He needs something from the Stoke game really as the next two are tough and 4 wins in 26 premiership games is a poor run of form.

Lol @ Houston!!

Strange spelling aside, the OP makes a great point.

I read someone on here saying that McNally would do the ''right thing'' (i.e. sack Houghton) because he knows what he''s doing.

I agree, he does know what he''s doing and he''s not so STUPID to jeopordise what we have, what he has built, on a knee-jerk reaction after a handful of games. Especially when exactly the same thing happened at the start of last season and look how that finished.

For those talking about dressing room disquiet, splits and bust ups, i refer them to the photo gallery of the game on Tuesday. I defy anyone to say that is a team that''s not united. Of course they will have disagreements, for heaven''s sake i have bust ups on the 5-aside court when we''re getting beat but the team is still strong and together. Fortunately they and Houghon don''t behave like children when things aren''t going their way and have a tantrum and expect to start sacking people.

Houghton is a methodical manager who is slower to change something than other managers but that is not a reason to sack him. We have yet to even try certain combinations and players - Hooper and Elmander/RvW up to, Fer and Tettey centre, Olsson and Redmond on the wings...

For the love of god can we JUST give this team and the man who built it a chance - a chance to at least work out our strongest 11 because we have no idea yet. If people want instant success i suggest they grow up and stop following football!