Sign in to follow this  
Waveney Canary

League cup draw

Have to take the positives out of this...

The likes of Murphy and hopefully a few fringe players, can really show their wares and start to force themselves on to the bench, if they havent already done so.

You just don''t know, maybe one good game for someone on the fringe, and next he''s first team regular.

Nevertheless, great opportunity for the team, and just hope someone takes it to start knocking on the door.

In recent years, Crystal Palace, Coventry, Southend, West Ham and Derby have all dumped Man Utd out of this competition.No reason why we can''t go up there and do the same.

[quote user="thas a rummun"]In recent years, Crystal Palace, Coventry, Southend, West Ham and Derby have all dumped Man Utd out of this competition.No reason why we can''t go up there and do the same.[/quote]

The slight flaw in your otherwise sound logic is that I bet those teams attacked Man Utd I bet they didn''t line up 10 0 0 like Careful Chris will do.

[quote user="wolfswinkel "]Man utd always play a weaker team in league cup so gives us a good chance! And at least we won''t be on for a '' cupset ''[/quote]In the past they did not care but Moyes is now desperate for any wins to placate fans so will play a strong side methinks. He also has never won a Cup (excepting Charity Shield) so needs to get the ball rolling.

[quote user="paul moy"][quote user="wolfswinkel "]Man utd always play a weaker team in league cup so gives us a good chance! And at least we won''t be on for a '' cupset ''[/quote]

In the past they did not care but Moyes is now desperate for any wins to placate fans so will play a strong side methinks. He also has never won a Cup (excepting Charity Shield) so needs to get the ball rolling.
[/quote]

Hopfully, Hughton will be sacked by then.

How''s the campaign to ''drive out the bu gger/sod'' going ?

Do you also think they are appropriate names for the club''s manager ?

Or that you can use the word tw@t towards another poster?

How do these views square with your constant complaints when your contradictions have been exposed ?

Or when you have threads taken down for those reasons ?

For the record I will state that I have not heard one single City supporter make any such similar comment about our manager as a person.

Odd that you should be the only one ...

...... or perhaps not.