Sign in to follow this  

The Daily Mirror on Hughton.

[quote user="Joanna Grey"]Reggie Strayshun wrote the following post at 25/09/2013 3:05 PM:

"Why are you so dismissive of everything and everybody, Joanna ? Obviously I don''t know you personally, but your constant jibes, negativity and put-downs on here suggest a troubled mind.

The Daily Mirror is not my first choice of newspaper,it has to be said, but to write off any reasonably written article in the way you have done is simply bizarre. You may not agree with the basic tenet of the piece, but that does not mean it''s worthless."

As Power Hamster pointed out it''s rubbish, lazy journalism. It''s in the Daily Mirror which my Grandad used to read and he was a bloody communist and this thread was started by Wiz who is the biggest arsehole on the Forum. Is that enough reason for a bit of negativity?

And God knows why I bothered replying to some eejit who called me a nutter..[/quote]

Because you just cannot resist reverting to type Joanna. ie looking for the negative put down in everything.

Like I said....troubled.

And what , pray, have your grandad''s left wing political leanings to do with this?