Sign in to follow this  
Kangaroo Court

Snoddy bitching at the fans on twitter

He''s entitled to say what he wants but considering the dismal game he''s just had, costing us the game with his arrogance, poor attitude and poor crossing, maybe he should just keep quiet.

Quite rightly too. He''s going through a bad patch but questioning his commitment is well out of order.It takes guts to keep going when the crowd is on your back and it seems the harder you try the worse it gets. We all know he can be a match winner and good players don''t suddenly become bad players.

[quote user="Splendid Rush"]I''d hardly call that bitching at the fans.[/quote]Careful, I thought you knew that some posters on here take offence very easily.

I was obviously annoyed at the poor penalty attempt and wondered why an 8 million pound player won''t take a spot kick. However Snodgrass played well after that and wasn''t to blame for a weak performance. He needs to channel his anger into sharp crosses.

Character........these guys get paid a shed load of money and spend all week training for maybe 90 minutes of "work" a week doing something most people can only dream of.......I''d expect character every week??!

It would have been easy for him to let his head drop, especially after nominating himself to take the pen, but he didn''t.

He might be out of form but he didn''t hide.

Wow. Having just seen the supposed "bitching" tweet. I dread to think what the response would be if he''d actually let rip..... Wow. Hardly Joey Barton going on there

Get off his back, our problem is a lot more deep seated than the drop in form of one player.

I thought Snoddy showed kindness yesterday, how he allowed the keeper to save his poor penalty, then gave him constant catching practice from his corners. very kind and considerate.

I have read many fans bragging that they bombarded Snodgrass with insults Saturday evening. Call yourselves fans? Why do it. Yep, was a poor penalty - would fans be bitching if he had scored or other scenario if RvW had also missed?

Fans who heckle first teams lose any respect from me, not that matters much.

There''s another thread currently on here .."What would you like to ban ?" It refers to the Pink Un forum.

On a wider note, I''d like to ban players from going on Twatter, Facebook etc at all. Nothing is served by it at all, and it can all too easily get out of hand.

Put bluntly, the only thing I''m interested in from a player is how he performs when he''s on the field of play.