Sign in to follow this  
athenacanary

ARE YOU GOING

It''s a "maybe" from me.I plan to get to Stoke on Trent around 2:30pm, park up near the ground and then listen to the first half on Potteries Radio.  If we''re losing at half time, which we obviously will be, I''ll turn up for the second half to boo and jeer Hughton and demand his sacking.  If we''re winning at half time, which I don''t expect us to be, I''ll start the long drive home to beat the queues.

I won''t be. I will listen to 5-10 mins on Radio NorfolkClearly hear that we are crapRing up Canary Call claiming I watched the entire thing and that David Fox would have made all the difference.But that''s just me.

Of course

Supporters go regardless of the opposition/form.

Fans pick and choose...

Divs crew:

4 of us going couldn''t resist at that price and the fact ive never been [:)] another 1 off the list

This will be the 3rd year in a row I''ve been, don''t know why I do it to myself! Awful away day, but following NCFC is like an addiction, no matter how we''re doing, where/who we playing, how much it cost and how far away it is, you just find yourself there! Not looking forward to this one though, hate going there!!!

[quote user="mj"]Of course

Fans pick and choose...[/quote]

So for a Saturday match I should fly from Manila on Thursday, arriving at Heathrow Friday, go to the match Saturday then reverse the travelling schedule to arrive back home here late Monday night. The back to Manila on Thursday............ All this to prove I am a "supporter" rather than just a "fan". What a load of, in the local language, bullhut. Some people have such a superiority issue.

[quote user="mj"]Of course

Fans pick and choose...[/quote]

But I''d always classed myself as a follower, or an admirer, or an enthusiast, or a devotee, or an aficionado, or even a disciple...

And now I find out i''m not worth anything without being a "Supporter".... [:''(]

Yeah. Picking up Wiz, Waveney, Paul Moy, Highland and City 1st on the way. How many make it home is a different question.

[quote user="Herman "]Yeah. Picking up Wiz, Waveney, Paul Moy, Highland and City 1st on the way. How many make it home is a different question.[/quote]

At least you are consistent in never going to watch the team but continuing to spout your usual cr@@

I think its brilliant that we have such a great away following, well done to everyone, wish I was one of you. Being an ex-pat I wont be going, BUT I will be getting off work early so I can race home to watch it live on TV, havnt missed a minute of one game since we went up, including the occasional visit home. Have a safe journey and lets get three points.....

[quote user="hairy canary"]

Yes, will be going.

Driving , so anyone know best place to park as first visit to Stoke. (postcode for sat nav would be helpful)

[/quote]

Yeah, glutton for punishment me, so people can look out for the dubious pleasure of an ICF match report regardless of how we get on.

Parking-wise, there is a car park right outside the stadium which had loads of space but last season it took an eternity to get out at the end.  So I''m going to try to find somewhere a short walk nearby.