Sign in to follow this  
Ted Macdougals afro

For Heavens Sake Back Off !!!!

[quote user="City1st"]"is this message board the most important thing in your life bar nothing mr pompous ?"no, but this thread appears to be to youso much so you are even using two names

ps it whiles away time whilst I am at work, what is your excuse for being here, subtitles not working on the radio ?

[/quote] why did you get rid of you.re signature about the pompous ? i think you should explain  [:D]

[quote user="the bristol nest"]Whilst we are on the subject of two poster names....city first - are you reporty morty?[/quote]

you can talk bristol i''m sure you and nutty nigel once expressed a similar view ? did you not ? go on deny it if you dare ? i will find evidence its easy enough to do you just put a keyword in the search engine for example `canary`  and bobs your uncle... confess now bristol and i will go easy on you... you and nutty are the same person... your all at it no one can be trusted on here its sending me round the bend [:''(]

City1st wrote the following post at 26/09/2013 8:13 PM:

"That''s what reading too much David Icke does to the brain. "

which begs the question of what reading too much of my words can do

perhaps you should take a break ......... most other have long since done so (I can''t think why you haven''t)

it is only the trolls and pious who bother now .............

........................ which probably explains the writing style I have had to adopt for these sort of expose''s

ps do enjoy the linked threads

Do you hate paragraphs as much as you hate to use common sense?

Defense of what? You didn''t say anything that needed it. This IS a message board. I agree. Your xenophobia I challenged with humor by throwing it back at you with something even stupider than your idiotic comment plus a little education so next time you don''t seem quite as ignorant.

[quote user="Ted Macdougals afro"]

I can''t believe all because of one initial post I find myself having to justify my comments to someone such as City 1st and it seems from other posters that I''m not the only one who thinks you are a complete and utter ****.

For the record I have no idea where my dad got tickets for ''75, probably via his now deceased father who lived in Earlham and was also a staunch City fan. As for hearing Kevin Keelan cursing at Wembley with 100,000 in attendance. Don''t be so stupid. My dad took me three times to watch City train at Trowse in the early seventies, Ron Saunders was manager, KK was my hero and I was stood behind the goal as he joked with his team mates.

[/quote]

You need justify nothing Ted, City 1st is well off his trolly, just humour or ignore him..........

[quote user="Ted Macdougals afro"]

I can''t believe all because of one initial post I find myself having to justify my comments to someone such as City 1st and it seems from other posters that I''m not the only one who thinks you are a complete and utter ****.

For the record I have no idea where my dad got tickets for ''75, probably via his now deceased father who lived in Earlham and was also a staunch City fan. As for hearing Kevin Keelan cursing at Wembley with 100,000 in attendance. Don''t be so stupid. My dad took me three times to watch City train at Trowse in the early seventies, Ron Saunders was manager, KK was my hero and I was stood behind the goal as he joked with his team mates.

[/quote]

He''s off his trolly Ted, just leave him to stew.