Sign in to follow this  
Ted Macdougals afro

For Heavens Sake Back Off !!!!

[quote user="City1st"]The OP made some absurd and obviously false claims. Are we not to challenge those claims ? Or more importantly the intent behind them ?

Or are we to sink in to this pit of stupidity -

" Houston, he/she may or may not be a fake, but a lot of what he/she has written is, in my opinion, valid. Just because it is a different opinion to some others on here, why the attack? Those who agree with the OP opinion also get ridiculed. Free speech huh? "

...where supposed free speech only works one way ie you can lie through your teeth but you must not be challenged !

We''ve been here before with the Aston Villa forum incident where a regular to this forum (and thread) posted up some rather nasty and provocative posts on their forum just before Lambert was due here.

That he was challenged exposed and banned says much for them, as did his claim of victim status to get that exposure removed from here say much about him.

As stated by Houston this troll has now stopped using that login and will undoubtedly have reverted back to one of his other names.

Be under no illusion there are those who take great delight in causing trouble on forums such as these - and will also use threads like this to claim some kind of general discrediting of ''troll exposure'' - just as those with an eternal chip on their shoulder will add their tuppence worth.

So be reassured as long a they continue to infect this board there will be those all too willing to expose them -

what say you East Coast Canary ?[/quote]i didn''t realise the very fabric of our society is under threat from trolls, infidels,plastics and multiple account message board users... thank god for people like you mr pompous who are prepared to spend hours of there time sifting through thousands of posts going back years looking for trends , similar opinions, key words and general trolling patterns, and then you challenge these scoundrels  and out them in public, even if they have no idea what the heck you are on about its better be safe than sorry... thank you [:D]

[quote user="City1st"]The OP made some absurd and obviously false claims. Are we not to challenge those claims ? Or more importantly the intent behind them ? Or are we to sink in to this pit of stupidity - " Houston, he/she may or may not be a fake, but a lot of what he/she has written is, in my opinion, valid. Just because it is a different opinion to some others on here, why the attack? Those who agree with the OP opinion also get ridiculed. Free speech huh? " ...where supposed free speech only works one way ie you can lie through your teeth but you must not be challenged ! We''ve been here before with the Aston Villa forum incident where a regular to this forum (and thread) posted up some rather nasty and provocative posts on their forum just before Lambert was due here. That he was challenged exposed and banned says much for them, as did his claim of victim status to get that exposure removed from here say much about him. As stated by Houston this troll has now stopped using that login and will undoubtedly have reverted back to one of his other names. Be under no illusion there are those who take great delight in causing trouble on forums such as these - and will also use threads like this to claim some kind of general discrediting of ''troll exposure'' - just as those with an eternal chip on their shoulder will add their tuppence worth. So be reassured as long a they continue to infect this board there will be those all too willing to expose them - what say you East Coast Canary ?[/quote]

As I''ve never been banned from here, ever! who is it I wonder?[^o)]

[quote user="im spartacus"][quote user="City1st"]The OP made some absurd and obviously false claims. Are we not to challenge those claims ? Or more importantly the intent behind them ? Or are we to sink in to this pit of stupidity - " Houston, he/she may or may not be a fake, but a lot of what he/she has written is, in my opinion, valid. Just because it is a different opinion to some others on here, why the attack? Those who agree with the OP opinion also get ridiculed. Free speech huh? " ...where supposed free speech only works one way ie you can lie through your teeth but you must not be challenged ! We''ve been here before with the Aston Villa forum incident where a regular to this forum (and thread) posted up some rather nasty and provocative posts on their forum just before Lambert was due here. That he was challenged exposed and banned says much for them, as did his claim of victim status to get that exposure removed from here say much about him. As stated by Houston this troll has now stopped using that login and will undoubtedly have reverted back to one of his other names. Be under no illusion there are those who take great delight in causing trouble on forums such as these - and will also use threads like this to claim some kind of general discrediting of ''troll exposure'' - just as those with an eternal chip on their shoulder will add their tuppence worth. So be reassured as long a they continue to infect this board there will be those all too willing to expose them - what say you East Coast Canary ?[/quote]

i didn''t realise the very fabric of our society is under threat from trolls, infidels,plastics and multiple account message board users... thank god for people like you mr pompous who are prepared to spend hours of there time sifting through thousands of posts going back years looking for trends , similar opinions, key words and general trolling patterns, and then you challenge these scoundrels  and out them in public, even if they have no idea what the heck you are on about its better be safe than sorry... thank you [:D]
[/quote]

Huzzah![Y]

you were banned from the Villa forum and no it does not take hours to search out your lies

the relevant word in the right box and up it comes

why not try it yourself ...

......''deaf''

and up comes numerous contradictory claims made by you

"as going to away games at anywhere within an hour or so drive, the big four, Port Vale, Stoke, Wolves, Wigan, Bolton etc etc."

Wigan ? Who did not join the league until 1978 and did not play us until 1987 ... and that being a Cup gameLikewise Port Vale who we did not play until 1989Still, you did have a dad who drove down to CR to get a voucher for the 75 cup final and presumably drove back down to purchase his tickets. The sort of dad who endowed his son with such miraculous hearing that he could hear Kevin Keelan''s voice right across Wembley. Odd thing, hearing.Maybe it''s just a troll thing

[quote user="City1st"]"as going to away games at anywhere within an hour or so drive, the big four, Port Vale, Stoke, Wolves, Wigan, Bolton etc etc."

Wigan ? Who did not join the league until 1978 and did not play us until 1987 ... and that being a Cup game

Likewise Port Vale who we did not play until 1989

Still, you did have a dad who drove down to CR to get a voucher for the 75 cup final and presumably drove back down to purchase his tickets. The sort of dad who endowed his son with such miraculous hearing that he could hear Kevin Keelan''s voice right across Wembley.

Odd thing, hearing.

Maybe it''s just a troll thing

[/quote]

Eh?

Just listen to yourself.......................your insane.

[quote user="Doctorsleep"]He is without doubt suffering from some sort of degenerative mental illness, his outbursts get more and more bizarre. You need help City 1st![/quote]

Huzzah![Y]

[quote user="City1st"]were you banned from the Villa site, or not wiz ? yes or no will do[/quote]

Sorry City 1st, you just don''t matter.

I''m gutted to be blunt with you but thats how I see you. [:S]

[quote]''''im spartacus"]ok ok  yes i was ahhhh dam it  [:D] 
[/quote]

Best laugh today.[Y]

dear meI have upset the trolls

I don''t think this Villa link will help matters -banned from Villa

or the one they linked to

pinkunboth well worth a readand rather underline the original challenges to the OP, and the troll (s) who have/has popped out in defence of such behaviourif you are going to make rather dodgy claims as part of your justification for attacking the club, manager, players even those posting on here be prepared to have those claims questionedVilla fans have no problem with exposing the troll(s) and their intentionsneither should we

[quote user="Ted Macdougals afro"]

Ok, time to put this to bed. A fake and a phoney ? A fake and a phoney what ? Norwich City fan ? I am a 50 year old fan born and raised in the soccer hotbed of Merseyside. My dad was born and raised in Norwich and took me to my first City game against Millwall in 1970 (and yes, kenny Foggo was playing) when I was six years old. I have ''supported them avidly ever since, not easy when all your mickey taking pals support the big four of Manchester and Liverpool and enjoyed the successes that came with them. Admittedly trips to Carrow Road growing up were certainly not as regular as going to away games at anywhere within an hour or so drive, the big four, Port Vale, Stoke, Wolves, Wigan, Bolton etc etc.

I remember crying when my dad wouldn''t take me to Wembley in ''73 cos he didn''t have another ticket for my Man City supporting brother, being overjoyed when he took me two years later and being horrified at Kevin Keelans foul language not to mention seeing Trevor Howard driving out of Trowse with a cigarette in his mouth and was also at Anfield when Ted and Martin Peters conspired to beat the great LiverpooI side in (I think) ''74 and at the very last game in front of the Kop. I moved to Long Beach, California almost six years ago although quite why anyone would think I''d lie about that is anyones guess. Maybe next time you head to Cali Houston we could meet up for a beer.

As I said in my original post I''ve viewed this forum for quite a while but never felt the need to stick my two penny worth in justified all the enrolling and registering these things entail, that is until Tuesday when I finally had enough of the calls for Chris Hughtons head. The man is a football man and someone who I am sure, contrary to postings on here, is totally respected by his playing squad. You just have to hear Nathan Redmond speak of him to see that.

He''s had one season in charge and did well and has brought optimism to our club, for me at least, with his exciting summer signings. Now all those haters and half time booers get off his back and let him do his bleeding job !!!

Houston Canary; let me knwo when you''re coming out !

[/quote]
Don''t worry it is normal for all new users to have to undergo a rigorous initiation undertaken by City1st in which he throws dozens of rude and baseless accusation at people and hopes that one can stick, making himself look like a maniac in the process... but that''s just because, well, because he is one. 
Troll account, old user, binner, secret MI5 double agent, alien..... you name it. That''s what reading too much David Icke does to the brain. 

"That''s what reading too much David Icke does to the brain. "

which begs the question of what reading too much of my words can doperhaps you should take a break ......... most other have long since done so  (I can''t think why you haven''t)it is only the trolls and pious who bother now ..................................... which probably explains the writing style I have had to adopt for these sort of expose''s

ps do enjoy the linked threads

[quote user="City1st"]dear meI have upset the trolls

I don''t think this Villa link will help matters -banned from Villa

or the one they linked to

pinkunboth well worth a readand rather underline the original challenges to the OP, and the troll (s) who have/has popped out in defence of such behaviourif you are going to make rather dodgy claims as part of your justification for attacking the club, manager, players even those posting on here be prepared to have those claims questionedVilla fans have no problem with exposing the troll(s) and their intentionsneither should we

[/quote]i read the villa link, got bored 1 page into the pink un link cos there is always a couple of threads like that going on at any 1 time but obviously that one has been on your mind for the best part of a year... and i don''t know what great crime was commmited and why you are so uptight about it ? is this message board the most important thing in your life bar nothing mr pompous ?

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

I dunno Wiz!

671 posts and you think you know the lot.....

[/quote]

But I had over 19,000 before I had to re-register Nutty................still, you knew that already.[:|]

[/quote]

Do you miss them[:^)]

[:-*] want some of mine?

I can''t believe all because of one initial post I find myself having to justify my comments to someone such as City 1st and it seems from other posters that I''m not the only one who thinks you are a complete and utter ****.

For the record I have no idea where my dad got tickets for ''75, probably via his now deceased father who lived in Earlham and was also a staunch City fan. As for hearing Kevin Keelan cursing at Wembley with 100,000 in attendance. Don''t be so stupid. My dad took me three times to watch City train at Trowse in the early seventies, Ron Saunders was manager, KK was my hero and I was stood behind the goal as he joked with his team mates.

"is this message board the most important thing in your life bar nothing mr pompous ?"no, but this thread appears to be to youso much so you are even using two names

ps it whiles away time whilst I am at work, what is your excuse for being here, subtitles not working on the radio ?