Sign in to follow this  
ReadingCanary

David Fox is moving on

Ayala can''t be far behindwith both of them looking to be permanent moves eventuallyspaces for January

I''m surprised a better side than Barnsley didn''t come in for him, what with his "world-class" range of passing.

If he does well he might force his way back into Hughtons plans or when Hughton goes Bryan Gunn might recall him....

Not really Fogleg, it''s not a difficult concept to comprehend. You see, improving a squad isn''t exclusive to Norwich City, all those other teams peskily go and do it too - "Improvement?!?" they cry!!! "But we''ve got less points than last year!!"

You have to improve just to stand still. Who''d have thunk it?

I think that he and we have to accept that under the present and former managers Foxy was not going to be a dominant Premiership player, even in a somewhat weak midfield until Fer arrived. He is essentially a one-trick player, producing the outstanding pass now and again, but not strong defensively or in shots at goal. I think that his gifts are more suited to the Championship, or below.

If he goes on loan, I hope that this becomes a showcase for what he can do and enable him to get a permanent signing. He has been a loyal squad member and created some magic moments over the years.

Deserves to be playing, he''s too good not to. Sadly not going to squeeze Fer/Hoolahoop or Howson/BJ or Tettey out.

Good luck Fox - will never forget that pass to Jacko for our promotion goal!

Yet to see any official confirmation of this, but if true I hope it gets him the chance to show his stuff so he can find a new club in January.  Fox is a very capable player who should be playing first team football somewhere.

2 good signings for them, Butland in goal and Fox. There''s two players who with the right set up would be in premiership teams now. Will be interesting to see how he does at Barnsley. If he is as ''world class'' as made out on here, surely he''ll prove it at Barnsley and then we''ll have him b bk