Sign in to follow this  
NCFC for life 1993-

What would you ban?

I''d ban them snotting all over the pitch. Nothing wrong with a kleenex.

Also, coloured boots. Love Gary Neville''s quote that when coloured boots first became fashionable among players, if he was up against a winger or striker with coloured boots he knew he''d get the better of him.

[quote user="First Wizard"]People who want to ban things.[/quote]

by constantly having other posts removed, perhaps

If it was related to this board......Personal attacks on others.......however it is not, so......it has to be fist pumping when you return to your previous club and ridiculous beards.

[quote user="Dubai Mark"]If it was related to this board......Personal attacks on others.......however it is not, so......it has to be fist pumping when you return to your previous club and ridiculous beards.[/quote]

Beards???......

The kind of hirsute offerings currently on display by Johnson and Pilks are just playing at it.

If you want REAL beards, I refer you to people like Micky Droy and Bob Latchford in the ''70s. Not quite ZZ Top, but a full full set nontheless.

I''d ban Bradley Johnson from attempting to make passes of more than 10 yards.And I''d positively encourage beard growth. Imagine facing a team of 11 neanderthals with huge beards like Sebastian Chabal. It''d equate to a one-goal headstart.

[quote user="Dubai Mark"]If it was related to this board......Personal attacks on others.......however it is not, so......it has to be fist pumping when you return to your previous club and ridiculous beards.[/quote]

Personal attacks definitely! ;) keep it about the football people...

[quote user="Its Character Forming"]I''d ban people who complain about players passing back when there''s no one open for a forward pass.  And then complain again 2 minutes later when someone tries a forward pass and loses possession.[/quote]
What''s wrong with a hefty hoof forward?  If it was hard enough it''d probably count as a shot at goal.