Sign in to follow this  
athenacanary

GET RID OFF HIM VOTE POLL

This is actually embarrassing on one hand that we have such a post on here and also great that the OP will not get the response desired.........I sometimes wonder about the so called "supporters" of our great football club...and it really is a great football club, and one that deserves better than this OTBC 

I think that it is too early to decide - not the best first few results but if we go on a good rum we could rack up some points. Just interested in other peoples opinions.

Why assume the OP wants Hughton out, especially after he gave his own feelings? I sense insecurity being displayed as anger.

If we can follow the latest League Cup win like we did the last one, with dominating aggressive attack, I want him named Pope of the Church of Norwich City F.C. with similar conditions (the job is his for life or he resigns).

Stick to the recipe that works AND is entertaining.

If we play like we did at Spurs, then he needs to be told to stop that by his bosses.

Playing wingers on their weak sides was stupid. 20 soft crosses made that obvious. Playing wingers where they belong worked well at Watford so stick with it. Sure it''s obvious but if it works, who cares.

The way we fought back at Watford settled my concern he had lost the dressing room. That wouldn''t have happened if the players didn''t want him around.

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="athenacanary"]if we go on a good rum...[/quote]

I think you''ve already been on it. [:S]
[/quote]

I think he''s been reading Captain Jack Sparrow rather than drinking Captain Morgan.......or possibly a little bit of both.