Sign in to follow this  
Fleck@Millwall

Lawro predicting a 2-0 defeat on the BBC..

The mulleted pundit is predicting a 2-0 defeat and has made some bewildering comments about our game last week against Villa including the fact we were much better in the second-half !!

I think a defeat Sunday and we maybe facing a slight crisis given our next two games before the International break.

Actually he is predicting a 2-1 defeat, which is not unreasonable!

We had more ball in the second half and more crosses, but the delivery was useless.

The report is not that far off to be fair!

Snake

Good, he''s predicted us some decent results so far so hopefully him predicting defeat (not unreasonable) will be a sign and we''ll win.

[quote user="LondonCanary"]Most neutrals, pundits and bookmakers will also be backing a home win.[/quote]

Absolutely, it''s only natural, home advantage and all that. City are expected to win at home too, unless we are playing one of the big boys, so why should Stoke be any different?

Thats what I would expect a neutral predicting who has watched Stoke this season, they actually look very decent and will certainly be very tough for us to get anything from.....BUT, it could happen.....and I think it will be a scoring draw!

Just read some of his laughable comments about the other games and found this interesting little nugget.. Apparently West Brom''s win against Sunderland doesn''t count. So that''s another place up the table we have gone although no-one seems to have updated the table yet.