Sign in to follow this  
City 2nd

5 games no period of time

Interview yesterday with EDP, Chris Hughton speaking about premiership managers and the sacking of Di Canio, which he believes was harsh (I''m sure Sunderland supporters agree)!:

''The style for me is not the thing that matters,it is whether you are doing a good job''

It appears our boss thinks that five wins from 27 matches is a good job?

He also states that 5 games is no period of time for a manager to be sacked!

Hmmmmmm, going to be an interesting weekend!

''Clutching'' and ''straws'' comes to mind.

crabbycanary wrote the following post at 2013-09-27 10:43 AM:

Your mind perhaps, but not mine

Really, why doesn''t that surprise me!!!!!!

[quote user="Dubai Mark"]Why dont you just fly off to another board along with all the other anti Hughton anti club "supporters"![/quote]

Good morning Prince of the plastics. Off to Stoke this weekend? Of course not!!!!! Enough said!!!!

[quote user="Dubai Mark"]Why dont you just fly off to another board along with all the other anti Hughton anti club "supporters"![/quote]

What is it with people who dont like any view other than their own, that they have to resort to insults

If you cant put your opinions and concerns across of our manager on a Norwich City forum, then where can you. Its all opinions as supporters and you are entitled to express them without someone shooting you down.

Dubai Mark wrote the following

Why dont you just fly off to another board along with all the other anti Hughton anti club "supporters"!

Hello Wayne Kerr, didn''t know you were the primeval editor of this board - if you read the post sonny you will notice that it refers to a conversation that Mr Hughton had with an EDP reporter - it mentions nothing about Hughton out or anti club supporters. Now be a good boy and toddle off to nursery, and don''t forget to hold mummy''s hand on the way, pr**k.

So conveniently miss off the 10 games before them 27 you mention why don''t you?

Fact of the matter is, as a whole, last season goes down as excellent. Good in parts, not so in others, welcome to mid table premiership life.

This season, i''d agree we''re about 2/3 points where we should be aiming, but it''s far too soon to think about sacking. Lose the next three and you are starting to get grounds for dismissal. Has the Watford comeback at least not earnt him that?

That 10 game unbeaten run was good, but let''s not pretend we were on fire for 10 games. Most of the games were low scoring draws if I''m not mistaken, including a few games we should''ve won, if we weren''t so negative.

Jimmy Smith wrote the following post at 2013-09-27 6:20 PM:

So conveniently miss off the 10 games before them 27 you mention why don''t you?

Fact of the matter is, as a whole, last season goes down as excellent. Good in parts, not so in others, welcome to mid table premiership life.

This season, i''d agree we''re about 2/3 points where we should be aiming, but it''s far too soon to think about sacking. Lose the next three and you are starting to get grounds for dismissal. Has the Watford comeback at least not earnt him that?

What is it with you people. I was highlighting a CH interview with an EDP sports writer and HIS TAKE on matters so far. Where did it mention the sack or anything else FFS or indeed 10 games unbeaten. Read the post please!