Sign in to follow this  
Gingerpele

Hughton's Suit!

Why doesn''t he wear his suit for cup games?

I feel this is a really important subject to be discussing. Does he have a lack of respect for the competitions? I''m fairly sure he didn''t wear his suit to FA Cup games either. Really we should sack him for this, don''t want the FA thinking we don''t like the cups because Hughton doesn''t wear his suit. I think you really have to go suit all the time or never. Its not something you can change whenever you feel like.

[quote user="Gingerpele"]Why doesn''t he wear his suit for cup games?

I feel this is a really important subject to be discussing. Does he have a lack of respect for the competitions? I''m fairly sure he didn''t wear his suit to FA Cup games either. Really we should sack him for this, don''t want the FA thinking we don''t like the cups because Hughton doesn''t wear his suit. I think you really have to go suit all the time or never. Its not something you can change whenever you feel like.[/quote]Perhaps he fears getting it dirty. He seems to fear everything else. 

Don''t ask me. I''m still trying to work out why Paul Lambert has chosen to start dressing like a secondary school supply teacher.

[quote user="paul moy"][quote user="Gingerpele"]Why doesn''t he wear his suit for cup games?

I feel this is a really important subject to be discussing. Does he have a lack of respect for the competitions? I''m fairly sure he didn''t wear his suit to FA Cup games either. Really we should sack him for this, don''t want the FA thinking we don''t like the cups because Hughton doesn''t wear his suit. I think you really have to go suit all the time or never. Its not something you can change whenever you feel like.[/quote]Perhaps he fears getting it dirty. He seems to fear everything else.  [/quote]

Why dont you f**k off then? Troll.

[quote user="paul moy"][quote user="Gingerpele"]Why doesn''t he wear his suit for cup games?

I feel this is a really important subject to be discussing. Does he have a lack of respect for the competitions? I''m fairly sure he didn''t wear his suit to FA Cup games either. Really we should sack him for this, don''t want the FA thinking we don''t like the cups because Hughton doesn''t wear his suit. I think you really have to go suit all the time or never. Its not something you can change whenever you feel like.[/quote]Perhaps he fears getting it dirty. He seems to fear everything else.  [/quote]
Oh shut up Paul, if it was up to you we would still have Cody McDonald up front. 

[quote user="The New Boy Le Juge"][quote user="paul moy"][quote user="Gingerpele"]Why doesn''t he wear his suit for cup games?

Oh shut up Paul, if it was up to you we would still have Cody McDonald up front. 
[/quote]... and you''d have Chris Martin. I think that makes us even on that one.

[quote user="paul moy"][quote user="The New Boy Le Juge"][quote user="paul moy"][quote user="Gingerpele"]Why doesn''t he wear his suit for cup games?

[/quote]... and you''d have Chris Martin. I think that makes us even on that one. [/quote]
It would if you hadn''t of made it up completely. 

[quote user="The New Boy Le Juge"][quote user="paul moy"][quote user="The New Boy Le Juge"][quote user="paul moy"][quote user="Gingerpele"]Why doesn''t he wear his suit for cup games?

[/quote]... and you''d have Chris Martin. I think that makes us even on that one. [/quote]
[/quote]I think you mean ''hadn''t have'' rather than ''hadn''t of''''.  Education, education, education  !! Learn your verbs.

"Oh shut up Paul, if it was up to you we would still have Cody McDonald up front. "

Or even worse, have UKIP running the country!

[quote user="Gingerpele"]Why doesn''t he wear his suit for cup games?

I feel this is a really important subject to be discussing. Does he have a lack of respect for the competitions? I''m fairly sure he didn''t wear his suit to FA Cup games either. Really we should sack him for this, don''t want the FA thinking we don''t like the cups because Hughton doesn''t wear his suit. I think you really have to go suit all the time or never. Its not something you can change whenever you feel like.[/quote]Hughton should have bought a decent suit in the January window, but held off and held off, borrowed one at the last minute which only just came good, and then missed out on his first choice suits again in the summer.  The reason he didn''t wear it for the cup game was that the suit he''s loaned is a bit clapped out and he wants to keep it for best.

[quote user="paul moy"][quote user="The New Boy Le Juge"][quote user="paul moy"][quote user="The New Boy Le Juge"][quote user="paul moy"][quote user="Gingerpele"]Why doesn''t he wear his suit for cup games?

[/quote]I think you mean ''hadn''t have'' rather than ''hadn''t of''''.  Education, education, education  !! Learn your verbs. [/quote]
Completely make something up, then attempt to cover up your lie by correcting grammar. 
Although whilst on the subject of grammar, why do you have a space between a word and an exclamation mark? 
Why are you using two exclamation marks? 
Always helps to have confidence in your own ability before questioning the ability of others.