Sign in to follow this  
AJ

Baggies Stay Up

by far the worse side this season.

Its a pie in the face, it really is.

And surely you cant let them win the game like that, thats not fair!

why couldnt fulham let us win?

Im sorry, but if West Brom have survived, how are they the worst side in the league. I would have thought Southampton are the worst, we are the second worst and Palace the third?

Have a look at the table....It doesnt lie anymore

Worst side in the league lol your havin a laugh mate.

Unlucky today Norwich, how the hell did Fulham put 6 past u?

Good luck for next season.

Worst side in the league?? They completely out played us at Carrow - explain that.

Out of the other teams in the relegation scrap, I''m quite happy with the Baggies staying up. They have played some good committed football of late.  I really don''t like Harry Rednap and the way he switched from Pompey to Saints and I''m glad that AJ''s diving didn''t keep Palace up!!  What a chance we had to be the ones in the Premier but defensively away from home we were rarely good enough.  Oh well with two new defenders and two new midfielders we could be in good shape next season.

I would far rather West Brom stay up than Crystal Penalty (who we all know did not deserve all those spot kicks) or Southampton (who have dodged relegation far too many times).

[quote]I would far rather West Brom stay up than Crystal Penalty (who we all know did not deserve all those spot kicks) or Southampton (who have dodged relegation far too many times).[/quote]

Of the three I would have chosen Palace and Soton to come down with us. 

Palace have only two decently players and one system of play - all centred around routledge and johnson and I cant see either player staying next season.  Without them they are average at best and may make the play off s again as they rebuild.

Soton will struggle as they have to reconsider their budget and will inevitably have a wholesael change in squad, which will make it very difficult for them to compete. 

The baggies have the best fans of the three and while their style of football is not the best they would have been very competitive in the champs next year as their structure is stable and their player contracts linked to the league they are in - they would not have had to change their squad much and would have posed a great threat. 

While disappointing that we are down the teams that came with us were I feel the best three.

OTBC

I''m with Zipper in choosing WBA of the other 3 to stay up for similar reasons and Mook for pointing out that they actually stuffed us at Carra (just lke Brum did) even though both lost. With Richardson, Greening, Gera, Earnshaw and Campbell they looked very good against us. You have to give credit to Robson who has turned it around there.

I think the table does lie. I think we were the poorest side (sorry to have to say that) and the late run should not disguise the fact that we failed to compete in too many games and just looked very very ordinary.

Still ,some good memories and at least we took it to the end rather than going down with 5 games left.