Sign in to follow this  
The Funky Homosapien

No Garrido vs. Stoke

[quote user="ricardo"]Many will be happy, we need a new scapegoat.
[/quote]

I thought we had one,the chap on the touchline in a suit.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

[quote user="ricardo"]Many will be happy, we need a new scapegoat.[/quote]

[/quote]Oh, I must have missed that.

[quote user="Eadie4England"]He wasnt a scapegoat, he was just crap. Cant we all jus agree someone is crap without them being a scapegoat.[/quote]

Yes.

Lets all agree a professional footballer in one of the top leagues in the world, a first team choice for a team who finished 11th in that league. Is crap. Makes perfect sense, why haven''t we all thought of this before?

Even ignoring your ignorance. Why do you think everyone should agree with your opinion? Whats the point of you having that opinion if everyone agreed?

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

The buck stops with him Til.

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Surely when things go wrong you mean Delia unless you have changed your tune Wiz ? [;)]

Whatever you do on this board you must not criticise the Manager or you will surely be labelled a binner.

Ricardo, I''m sure you have had a total character change. Your continual defence of Hughton and attempt to ridicule Lambert on other threads is baffling, particularly as I have always rated you as one of the top posters on here.

Just saying, that''s all, no big deal mate :-)

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Surely when things go wrong you mean Delia unless you have changed your tune Wiz ? [;)]

[/quote]

The buck stops with the manager Til, don''t cloud the issue.

JF,Most likely dropped.We have six outfield subs and CH likes 2 each from the three areas of the team. He typically goes for a CB and one of either Whitts or Martin (on the basis that Whiits can play left back). So when either Garrido or Ollson is in the team, the likelihood is that the other wont even feature on the bench. Ollson hasnt been injured, he simply hasnt featured on the bench and I would expect the same for Garrido tomorrow.

[quote user="Bury Yellow"]Whatever you do on this board you must not criticise the Manager or you will surely be labelled a binner.

Ricardo, I''m sure you have had a total character change. Your continual defence of Hughton and attempt to ridicule Lambert on other threads is baffling, particularly as I have always rated you as one of the top posters on here.

Just saying, that''s all, no big deal mate :-)[/quote]Ricardo works for the club, his job is to spread pro hughton  propoganda on internet message boards he is instructed by david mcnally on what to write in his reports, he also has to try and spread doubt among dissenters and keep tabs on all trouble makers, he is also a trained pilot and has flown many sorties in a lite aircraft over rural norfolk dropping leaflets on areas where the internet connection might affect the clubs ability to get it''s message across... His online persona of an affable old boy with many years of supporting the canaries under his belt is just a cover ... ask yourselves how many posters have disappeared over the years without explanation ?  OTBC

No ...No .... its not that .... he is a self opinionated  poster , who some , because of the way he belittles posts of anyone who disagrees with him, seem to be terrified to air their true feelings .

[quote user="Yelloow Since 72"]Or maybe he''s been following City long enough to know that knee jerk calls to sack managers after 5 games are misguided, Spartacus.[/quote]

How can the best crosser of the ball in the squad be dropped and crap it''s not his fault he has to stop the opposition scoring and create goals Pilkington the teachers pet does neither but apparently should be first name on the team sheet he would be one to unload in Jan along with Snodgrass, Martin and Becchio

Garrido is definitely one of the best crossers at our club, but he always worries me at left back. Also, whenever I''ve watched him he''s struggled to get forward with the ball or just looks for a long ball out from the back, which frustrates me. I just want to see Olsson given a chance really because I was excited about him joining in the first place as he looked very good at Blackburn and obviously plays for Sweden. Seems like a modern full back with pace who can get forward and help create as well as get back. I just hope he does well if he plays. I just see him as an upgrade in all honesty, but time will tell