Sign in to follow this  
shefcanary

Win by 4 tomorrow and we go above ManUre

Sure. And it could be said we have already conceded:

"...the bulk of our game is about making sure we set up in the right way to nullify some of their threats.."

Idiotic post from the OP!  Will NEVER happen in a month of Sundays!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If this was someone saying lose by 3 tomorrow and we''ll be in the relegation zone.  There''d be about 20 pages of hatred and insults!

Double standards on here really do stink!!![:@][:@][:@]

[quote user="Wazzy van Donkeydangler"]

If we win by four tomorrow I''ll show my @rse in Bonds Restaurant.

I doubt we''ll have that many shots on target.

[/quote]BondsShowing some age there

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]

Idiotic post from the OP!  Will NEVER happen in a month of Sundays!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If this was someone saying lose by 3 tomorrow and we''ll be in the relegation zone.  There''d be about 20 pages of hatred and insults!

Double standards on here really do stink!!![:@][:@][:@]

[/quote]

i can''t deny that - just drawing some fire! However my in-laws are Stokies & they fear an upset. We can do this - Hoops on fire!

[quote user="Javiers Deaf Translator"]most likely due to the fact that not even spurs beat us by 3.[/quote]

You''ve proved my point precisely with your highly hypocritical post, given that you are looking at what is most likely!!!

Correct, ''not even'' Spurs beat us by 3.  It was only 2! 

When was the last time we won by 4 away from home under Hughton.  Scrap that, when was the last time we won by 4 away from home full stop!

When was the last time we lost by 3 away from home under Hughton?

It is and is something you must accept, no matter how much you don''t want to, far more likely that we will lose by 3 away from home than we will win by 4.

Yet still the double standards on this board come to the fore!  With those posters who post about something that is not just a bit more likely to happen, but far more likely to happen, get jumped on by the vultures.  When those who live in la la land claim they are the ones who are being more realistic so much so that they attack the real realists with extreme hatred!

Now wake up and smell the effin coffee, morons!!!!!!!!!![:@][:@][:@]

Well never have I wanted a 4-0 win more! We''ll all be off to Bonds to see Wazzy pull a moony in the Expresso Bar before I shop ''til I drop in soft furnishings thanks to Eadie''s monkey...