Sign in to follow this  
 Zak Van Burger

Call me old fashioned

Quite ashamed to say this, but I feel as though we''ve already lost the game... It''s been a long while since I''ve felt this way about a game. I just can''t see a Hughton team winning at Stoke. I will accept the mockery if we win though

Oh yes! always do.

Scraping off wall paper, mug of tea, radio tuned in to Norfolk. Can''t wait to throw that scraper down and give it a YESSSSSSS when we score our first goal.....

I would think there is the fewest number of people looking forward to this game in the history of Sky Premiership Football.

Quite how this game was chosen for live coverage must be one of the biggest mysteries of the modern world, and I would expect the viewing ratings for this game to be the lowest on record.

Having said all that, Stoke now play with considerably more style, even if the playing staff have remained pretty much the same.

There is no room for excuses today. The two Manchester defeats, Cardiff''s excellent away win and Hull''s continued fine start, have emphasised that this season is all about getting your own house in order, imposing your own brand of football, and not spending the entire week worrying about the strengths of the opposition.

All the ''big clubs'' appear to be in transition, although that doesn''t stop the next four weeks looking like a one-way ticket to the bottom of the league.

After Watford I expect us to be as ''fired up'' as any CH team could be. They can have no excuses today. Yes, I am reasonably optimistic and looking forward to this match. I''ll be sailing on the Norfolk Broads and listening on BBC Radio Norfolk...

[quote user="Ketts Rebel"]

Oh yes! always do.

Scraping off wall paper, mug of tea, radio tuned in to Norfolk. Can''t wait to throw that scraper down and give it a YESSSSSSS when we score our first goal.....

[/quote]I hope you''ve got a lot of walls to scrape! [:P]

Hooper''s return leaves me more optimistic than usual for an away game.  That''s about it though.

I''m just worried, as I always am when we are on telly.

Away against Stoke is not an easy game but we will be under real pressure up if we don''t get something out of it. Really need some confidence in the team and fans

Are supporters seriously not looking forward to the game? Or are they just saying it for effect. There''s no law that says you have to watch it or post on here about it....

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

Are supporters seriously not looking forward to the game? Or are they just saying it for effect. There''s no law that says you have to watch it or post on here about it....

[/quote]
I would say people mean it as a footballing prospect.I''ve been to stoke away the last couple of times before and it''s hardly been exciting football.as far as Norwich games go this is the one I look forward to the least to be honest.Of course as it''s norwich so I''m still bothered about it , but I do try to avoid anything to do with stoke , unless it''s darts.