Sign in to follow this  
tblowers9

Tw@t Le Tissier

Does anyone else hate how ridiculously biased this guy is on soccer Saturday? At least stelling does it with a bit of tact, Le toss may as well jump on the desk and stick a banana up is @rse in celebration some of the time,

Was a ridiculously talented player though.
I always get him muddled up with that cricket player, name escapes me, got a matching nose. 

[quote user="tblowers9"]Phil tuffnell! Shearer was a talented player too and he is a tool as well![/quote]
Well let''s not get involved in creating a list of quality players who are complete morons when put in front of a camera, we would be here all day.
Yeah that''s it Phil Tuffnell, if I were Le Tiss or Tuffs I''d be getting a DNA test to see if my dad had a secret lovechild. Could be twins. 

[quote user="Zak Van Burger"]Coming from Guernsey he''d be better spending the money getting a DNA test to check that his dads not his mum.[/quote]LOL [:D][Y]

[quote user="The Great Mass Debater"]I hate it when players become pundits. I''ve had to completely change my opinions on people like Le Tissier, Shearer and Gary Neville...[/quote]
Gary Neville has surely gone up in everybody''s estimations?

le tiss - great footballer - woeful pundit

shearer - arrogant overbearing ego unlikeable as a player or pundit

Neville - arrogant footballer but good pundit

where are the great players who become great pundits??

Gary Neville is the only decent 1 who actually knows what hes talking about, and i hated him as a player. Definately a top manager in the making.

Didn''t Ruddy do a bit of punditing (not a word I know =P ) last season? Didn''t do a bad job of it if I remember correctly.

[quote user="ZippersLeftFoot"] where are the great players who become great pundits??[/quote]
Vialli is alright. 

well, Le Tissier may be a dork, but those of us that have to watch the Premier League''s own live live casts have to put up with Andy Townsend, Clive Allen (yawn), Nigel Winterburn (snore), Don Hutchinson (coma), Ian Dowie (no chance of waking up) and.....Craig Burley (might as well jump straight into the pit)

Merson will never be anything more than the bloke on Soccer Saturday who can''t pronounce a players name if it contains more than six letters.He''s too much of a clown to ever become a proper pundit, co-commentator etc.I don''t mind Le Tiss but he can get a bit annoying. You can tell how much Southampton means to him though. He was loyal as hell to them during his career. Sacrificed the chance to play European football, win trophies, gain a lot of England caps etc to stay with the Saints.